Feedback Viking Saga v14

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

vikingapr2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Viking Saga" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

farmingfreebird likes this.
  2. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

The Viking Saga.
    I LOVE the game with the axe throwing, it's just very nice to play. :inlove:

However, the balance in the game,..the enormous amount of crops needed is too much.
    I had about 1000 super-grow. Used it all, and I'm only at 18 games played. :cry:
    I really would like to make it to the end.

The drops are fine this time. I have plenty of those. It's just too much crops needed, and it takes away some of the fun.
    For me personally that is, and I'm Level 227, I'm not a beginning farmer either.

I get that some events should be hard, but I'm sad this one is a bit too hard on the needed crops.

o_O

3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I agree with the above. Ingrid is a favorite and I look forward to her visits, and the drop rate I found to be lovely, but the crop requirement per game just keeps getting higher, and it's off putting to say the least. I enjoy the option to keep playing more games after the main rewards are finished, to get more star coins. The prize choices were lovely, and the three cloud rows give good offerings, so it was worth the work... but it's a bit of a slog. I've said it before, I'd prefer more levels needed to play, with fewer crops per level. The total number could be the same, but it would feel very different.

4. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

I agree with what's said above: harvesting 2 full fields of 1x1 (so 404 plots) and only be able to mill one Vicking Drink to play 1 mini-game doesn't help with event morale at all. Tho the prizes are quite good and getting star coins wasn't hard. Ingrid's axe throwing is always a fun game to play!

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am glad I decided to do this event, I didn't intend to. The requirements were high and, though good, there was nothing special in the prizes that grabbed me. But, by missing other events, I had lots of SG and SSG so I did what was needed in double quick time. :p

The main reason for my change of heart was that I love Ingrid's axe throwing mini-game and it seemed that she (with my help choosing the right components) got a lot more Bullseyes this time round. :music:

I think with a lot of these events, the requirement gets increased and loses its appeal - it would be better to be able to craft more Viking Drinks each harvest to keep the event interesting. :music:
    Having said all that, enjoyable event! :inlove:

6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I enjoy this event, but I agree that the amount of crops needed to mill each Viking broth is way too high ! 835 is crazy!
    Especially if you want us farmers to stay on the game to play! I did like the 3 cloud rows BUT really think you need to let us buy more with our star coins. Just food for thought, but I do like this event!

7. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

With some expert advice from Northy, I managed to finish the main part of the event. Thank you, Northy. :D

BellaMary69, sanddollar15 and Nordais like this.