Viking Saga v14

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Nordais, Apr 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Ingrid is back with her axe and she's throwing as hard as she can!

This is a grow, mill and throw (no pun intended) type of event!

Event drop: Golden Root 5h on Main Field and Green Meadow only

Event drop: Drinking Horn from crops & trees on Main Field and Green Meadow only

Milling item: Vicking Broth: 835 Golden Roots + 36 Drinking Horns + 15 seconds of milling time

There 3 cloud rows to be gained from this event + a new super charged giver with 4 layers of gifts!

Each player will get 1 Vicking Broth to try the mini-game. Star Coins will be rewarded with each throw (between 10 and 20 SC) and could be spend in the Event Star Coin Shop. There's some bonus to be had by hitting the bull's eye in different numbers of tries.

Numbers are:

To get the 3 Cloud Rows
    mill 26 items - play 27 mini-games
    To finish the entire event
    mill 30 items - play 31 mini-games
    21710 Golden Roots
    936 Drinking Horns
    26 Vicking Drinks - 6m 30s mill time
    25050 Gloden Roots
    1080 Drinking Horns
    30 Vicking Drinks - 7m 30s mill time
    Rewards:
    3 cloud rows + 3 givers for them

Rewards:
    3 cloud rows + 3 givers for them
    1 Smith & Son (+) 4 layers charged giver
    1 Piccolo Box

The 3 cloud rows have an 18h cooldown time and offers either 1 Super Grow, 1 Crate O'Farm Supplies VII and +1 Padovana Chicken / +1 Toucan! :inlove::D:inlove: Quite decent rewards!

There's no limit to the amount of mini-games players can play, a second set of givers can be purchased with Star Coins!

Good luck everyone!

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nordais, I will be doing this event as I :inlove: Ingrid and her axe throwing! I am happy to say that our numbers for the whole event 30 plus 1 free =31 mini games are the same!:D Good luck and happy axe throwing!:p

BellaMary69, Nala777, Mooboy and 4 others like this.
  3. Flower

Flower Advanced

I have a love affair with Ingrid and her axe :pxD

Each edition, though, BP breaks my heart, raising the number of plants to make the broth :sleepy:

Good luck everyone and that the bull's eyes be with you!

BellaMary69, Nala777, AniE and 6 others like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nordais for all the calculations. ;)
    Much as I love Ingrid, I am going to sit this one out - not that interested in the prizes. 8)
    Good luck all and hope your aim is true! :inlove:

BellaMary69, Nala777, AniE and 4 others like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Things are cray-cray around here right now. But, I want that last CR for SL's farm! I might go as far as I can on this farm and PM23's as well...just not get my hopes up about that final CR. The first CR is nice and doable with very little effort.

And at least she's throwing axes and not singing!

Northy, thanks for starting the strategy thread!

Off to see what shape my fields are in and put out the Howies!

BellaMary69, Nala777, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  6. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Veteran

Thanks, Northy for all those numbers! That's a lotta crops, phew! May the ax fly true, and the drops be plentiful for all participating. Asking my good neighbors to please not send me drops, as I shall give this round a pass. Time for my monthly event break :)

7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Everyone :):) Thanks Nordais for Posting Strategy details for this event ;)

As some of you say it is lots of Crops for this event, If you compare V13 vs V14 Viking Saga

Viking Saga V13
      • There will be a special Mill product:
    Viking Broth
    [​IMG]
    Ingredients: 35 x Drinking horns, 806 x Golden Roots
    Milling time: 15 seconds

What are the requirements and rewards?

[​IMG]

As you can see Viking Saga V14 we play 3 Games less only need 31 games played, Also we are rewarded with Three Cloud Rows This Time :D:D

I will be doing this event as i love this type of mini game not so many need to be played ;);)

Good Luck to anyone doing this event:D:D

8. illy1996

I have changed my mind, no surprise there then! :p

I will be working on the new Baha quests and it seems daft not to make good use of the CAC I shall need so I will give the critters a rest for a week and do both things at the same time. I will be starting late as I have my Neon Butterfly activated. May get the starter seeds planted overnight ... we shall see how timings go. :music:
    Good luck everybody! ;)

Edit: In the end, I settled for a mish-mash of critters and plants which, if I am awake enough, will all be sorted tomorrow morning! xD

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
  9. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Thanks Northy

I've arrvived late, and will be a busy day tomorrow so will miss harvests. Also low on green goo. I will go as far as I feel like. Off to an ok start with bullseye on 3rd attempt, so here's for hoping:music:

10. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Remember - ALL OTHER than ME also - who has SlowOldPC - get that "tag" out of the box left upper corner! In my computer, all went white, prowser stops and have to boot PC and not any time that is not that easy, hafe some times unplug electricity fire too! Yes, I´m sorry but I´m serious...

BellaMary69, dumbunny and Nordais like this.
  11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Drops may become an issue. I think I'm going to plant "longish" crops overnight on the main field and green meadow to help boost drops.

12. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

"The event is bad.
    Worst event Ever.
    I'll ignore it."
    :D
    Edit: "I've finished the event'
    Cloud rows activated!"

Last edited: Apr 7, 2024
  13. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I enjoy the axe throwing, so I'm going to do this event. I won't be able to finish, but I'm going to get as far as I can. :)

14. shards01

shards01 Forum Greenhorn

You finished yet xD

15. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Mega-Giga Lucky with Party Tickets --> (2x100%) -> 18h +200% and added 6h (rest of the other) +100%. So now 22300 crops, not even think drops, looking again 15.00 (local) when the last +100% ends, if long-plants-overnight (amaranth with water+manure-6%-4%) or still doing more event-plants!

but - very good start to me, lucky me!

dumbunny, Jarrow, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  16. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

Ingrid must really like me today. My first axe thrown was a bullseye. In my first four games I've got a bullseye in each one. WooHoo!!

dumbunny, Jarrow, Nala777 and 6 others like this.
  17. illy1996

I am one Axe away from the third CR and only need 260 drops to finish the event- I did the crops super quick so I can grow other things that I am in need of. I haven't done many long crops, missed the first one due to indecision and did a mixture of longish and mid-long crops overnight last night. I don't think the drops will be too much of a problem - did I say that out loud? :p
    I have had a lot of Bullseyes and only miss getting one in two attempts to complete the set. :music:
    Hope you are all enjoying Ingrid's throwing as much as I am! :inlove:

dumbunny, Sue46, Mooboy and 8 others like this.
  18. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have just played the 31 mini games!:p Lots of fun, and now I need to go put the 3 CR's up and go Spend my "Star Coins"!:music:
    I do have some crops and drops left so I will mill a few more and play on till crops and drops are used up! I have 2 full fields That I had nothing on but event crops and with my great neighbors I got plenty of drops! Good luck everyone, I hope you all reach your goals!;)

dumbunny, Sue46, Mooboy and 6 others like this.
  19. illy1996

All done, CRs up and running and Piccolo Box put out. Now do I play out the CAC or return to raising critters? Decisions, decisions. :p
    Good luck all and hope all those Piccolo Boxes give you a BB tree! :inlove:

Jarrow, dumbunny, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  20. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I've played 19 games and hoping to finish.

I am a happy chappy though because I finally got a chipmunk stable! YAY!!

This event is the most fun to play, nice and simple.

Good luck to all playing.

Jarrow, dumbunny, Sue46 and 4 others like this.