Viking Saga v14

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Nordais, Apr 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Played 23 games on the baby farm and 26 on the main, happy to have cleared out all Star Coins bonuses on both farms! Limiting factor for me: event crops, so I'll finish on both for sure!

Who picked up the kiwi cloud row on sale? +1 on dragonfly, that's nifty!

2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

39 game played, all but HarvestCoupongs already get, so 1 game with 20 S-coins and get that last Wonderstable. This time this was little bit easy vs other times!

Mooboy, BellaMary69, Jarrow and 3 others like this.
  3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

SL's farm is all done, played 34 games total. Bought all the goodies that I wanted for that farm with the star coins.

This farm and PM23's are both past the 1st CR. Hoping for wheel bonuses this morning on both farms.

And Northy, I agree - for once the monthly purchasable CR is super-duper! Purchased for all three main farms.

Mooboy, BellaMary69, Jarrow and 4 others like this.
  4. Nuubi-Joonas2210

All other prizes get but both 2 Harvest Coupongs for 3h - still to come... (no duplicate TP/TEP machines)

NO double posting, different day You see...

All "Sold Out" from section "Miscellaneous", no need dublicate TP/TEP-machines, crowing something else that rest of the time! 57 games played.

Edit: It is still considered double posting even if it is a new day. If no one has posted after you, kindly edit your post rather than make a new one. Thank you :)

Last edited by moderator: Apr 9, 2024
    Nordais likes this.
  5. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Done & Dusted. One Mulch away from clearing it all, but not bothered. Grow & Throw, no braincells were injured during this event.

Jarrow, gardengal, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  6. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Okei... I don´t know that, earlier in Finnish forum, there was a rule, if no-one in 2 hours ! (not a day) wrote behind You, You can write again.

So, now I know. Thanks for kind "tip-of-the-day" (and there is "Moraine" in between just now...)

Moraine and Nordais like this.
  7. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Lots of time to farm this week, been sick since last Monday :wuerg: (think it's a really tough cold, it seems to be primarily in my sinuses). So finished all needed crops and drops either late Sunday or Monday morning, I think - things are a little fuzzy, too much Nyquil :p xD. Did 39 throws so far, now it's time to pick my goodies and trying to decide. Are the extra givers a must-have? Opinions anyone?

Moraine and Mooboy like this.
  8. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

This was an easy event, I only did 32 Games, If anyone have noticed you get lots of Star Coins if you get bulls eye on first attempt

I hit Bullseye first time twice i think i got 120 Star Coins :D:D Each so that helps me play less mini games

Spotbox my neighbour ;);) i would get those extra givers they give high EP :p:p

Jarrow, gardengal and Moraine like this.
  9. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

The givers are a must, they're better that most of all givers that were offered up until this event. The Hamster Fly Trap giver is better the the 3 givers, but not by that much. These would be great for players that want to raise levels fast in Bahamarama!

Jarrow likes this.