Visiting other farms

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by LilJonny64, Oct 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. LilJonny64

LilJonny64 Forum Greenhorn

I play other online games besides Farmerama which I wont name here as this is only Farmerama descussion but I got this idea from another game. This idea is already happening on other games and has become very successful and would be really cool if it was done here. I think it would be really neat to have a feature to click on that allows us to visit our neighbors farms and see what theyre growing because all farms are different and unique and visiting other farms gives 10 XP points just for visiting. Now visiting other neighbors farms, It only allows us to look around. Not change or alter the other player's farm in any way shape or form. Its strictly for looking around only.

TERRIE, -Mir85- and baw815 like this.
  2. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I totally agree with that idea. BP does that in another of their games, very similar to this one, FantasyRama. I would love to just visit my neighbors farms, the EP bonus would be nice though, but it's not done in any other BP game I know of.

B