'Voodoo Priest' - create new names please.

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by muscaricat, Sep 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Just a little niggle, which made me suggest this. After level 200 on Bahamarama you become a Voodoo Priest, you then keep this name for all the other levels. It may be petty but surely not much imagination is needed to compile a set of names and it would just add that little 'je ne sais quoi' ! :p

julie1013, JJenks and Banjoman like this.
  2. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Let's see what the developers conjure up for you lvl 200+ Baha players xD

3. epicamazing101

epicamazing101 Forum Apprentice

I think we should suggest some names ourselves - I bet farmers could come up with some amazing names. How about 'Beach Bonzai'?

Arielh likes this.
  4. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

I like your idea epicamazing - how about 'Kumquat Warrior' ? ! ;)

Arielh and julie1013 like this.
  5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

muscaricat I didn't know that since 200 level you keep the same name. I have time until I get there!
    Anyway I like your idea:);)

6. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Have not gotten that far, but I have to say "voodoo Priest strikes me as an actually offensive name to some people... I would like to see it changed for that reason, particularly if its not temporary!