Ways to pay for Market Items

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by sebe96, May 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I think it would be a good idea if we could sell items for other "currency" other than country coins, since we have more than one type of "currency" like we have country coins, farm coins, barnyard bills, or maybe we could sell for sg, ssg, mulch etc.

2. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

This option is already in the game. Just sell/deliver your goods to FSQs and/or in events and get all you mention in exchange.
    If you mean selling as in the market I see no benefit. Why bother to pay with FC or BB when there are CCs to pay with for free.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

habalala, You know I never even thought of it that way - with the FSQ's LOL - you are right in thinking that way. You can work your away around it all with good strategy, I sell alot of stuff at market for CCs and fill FSQs for the other items that I dont grow myself by purchasing them with the CCs I earn from the market. I try different ways all the time.

4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

It sounds like an interesting idea but it would be difficult to find the equivalent between the certain currencies.