Wedding Day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, May 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Sent.;)
    You don't need to send it back. I have a lot.

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I just did my last wedding venue! And I have the very pretty CR up and running! I did get a 24hr plus 1 and to grow my crops quickly
    I used water, manure and Green water! And the drops were very good, which has made this a fun event! Thanks to all my neighbors and friends who send event gifts!:inlove: Good luck to everybody doing this event!;)

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  3. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

I've finished the event, all 18 items unlocked, but the wedding scenes haven't appeared in the venue. I keep thinking I need to do something else and it's still not complete.
    Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    Sue46, ctindaldavies and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Have you clicked on the green check mark? That should change each item checked! Congrats on finishing too!

5. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

Ah, thanks sanddollar, all the images are there now.
    Such a helpful buddy farmer! :D

ctindaldavies and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

All done ... now back to some "normal" farming. :music:
    Good luck all who are still getting their weddings together! ;)

Sue46, Willow, Clashstrummer and 5 others like this.
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Me too All Done, Got Lucky with 100% Harvester, Nearly done with Flying The Nest Timer Quest too just one more Harvest of Trees in Rainforest;)

This is nice wedding Event.....But at least Farmerama can Make those Wedding Gifts in Daily Givers Section such as Diamonds, Gold and Silver Wedding Rings, they have been useless for ages

I did Marry some lady but forgotten who my Farmerama Wife is lol :p I dunno she want to kiss me or smack me in the Face for Neglecting her o_O

8. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I also finished this and have the CR up and running. Good Luck to all who may still be working on it!

9. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

2 harvests to go and I'm finished. Only used CAC and water, and a little manure here and there.

10. FridayThen...

FridayThen... Forum Greenhorn

Thanks you all for support with crafting trade <3 unluckily i cant reply to mesages that u send to me :( I contactbsupport about this problem

ctindaldavies and Clashstrummer like this.
  11. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Finished with event and FSQ as well. Nice to have a bit of time to do some farming chores!:inlove:

12. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

2 bonus codes.

WOWMOM21 - 25 x Power-feed, 40 x Super-grow and 10 x Suzy's Super-grow to your account.
    MOMWOW21 - 10 Deluxe Pheromones and 10 Power Feed

13. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]
    good event and happy everyone.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.