What is sold???

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by kmmesser, Feb 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. kmmesser

kmmesser Forum Apprentice

I think it would be nice if we had a feature in the market place that would allow us to be able to see what has sold. I list a lot of stuff, and sometimes would like to know why my cc balance just went up. What did I just sell, is what I ask myself a lot. Another thing is that I would like to be able to see if what I list has sold or if time just ran out. A little hard to figure out sometimes.

Any input would be great. Have fun farming all!!!

mackboy, shodack78, steph2014 and 4 others like this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

This feature essentially already exists. Your "market stand" demonstrates what you've currently got on the market. Any listings you have placed on the market that as yet have not sold, are listed on your market stand. When your CC balance goes up, check your market stand - whatever is missing has been sold.

penguilnz likes this.
  3. kmmesser

kmmesser Forum Apprentice

I do that but I have to write everything down. I just wanted it to tell that way I wouldn't have to go back and search everything. I sometimes don't know what is put back into inventory. See sometimes I list the same things at different prices. That's why I would like it to do it. I would be really nice to have it at the bottom of the screen with the little green arrow, the one that displaces what you bought and what you received with the time and date. I guess I wasn't very clear. Not use to posting on forums. Sorry

dgirl_200 and penguilnz like this.
  4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I often forget what I had listed, being a bit absentminded:p, and also find myself wondering what sold. xD And nothing to apologize for, we all are unclear in our meanings sometimes, especially with language differences ;). Keep posting, it will get easier, and it can be a load of fun!:inlove:

5. squigglegiggle

Does the activity log show you when you've sold something on the market? That could be a way to check, if it does.

dgirl_200 likes this.
  6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

good suggestion kmmesser :) I have often found myself wondering :music: after a few days I don't remember exactly what I put out for sale, or I am not sure if the items were sold or returned to the inventory :wuerg:

7. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

I think this is a problem for many players (including me) so this suggestion definitely gets my vote. I also wish the market stand would show when exactly each listing was made so that we know when they're about to expire.

No it doesn't. That was the point OP was trying to make when they said:

Last edited by moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    mackboy, Banjoman, steph2014 and 4 others like this.
  8. squigglegiggle

Ah, I misread that - my bad.

dgirl_200 likes this.
  9. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

I agree, good idea. The current stand tells us what we have for sale, but not what has recently sold. If we sell more than a few items or over several days, it can be hard to remember what we put down. This is particularly true when we sell different groups of the same item, at different prices or in different quantities (I don't always delete my old sales when the price changes, for example). In that case, we have to remember not just what we sold, but how many.

penguilnz likes this.
  10. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

Great idea! A separate tab "Sold items". I would love that.... I too can never remember what went missing from the market stand list. And I too want to see both by how much my cc balance went up, AND whát i've sold.

steph2014, penguilnz and -Mir85- like this.
  11. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Gets my vote too.

penguilnz likes this.
  12. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

i would love this as when i list a large number of items its so very hard to keep track of what needs relisting .... i have books with pages and pages of things written in them trying to keep track

penguilnz likes this.
  13. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Voting in support for this suggestion :)

penguilnz likes this.
  14. steph2014

steph2014 Forum Pro

This one gets my vote, too. Great suggestion, kmmesser!

penguilnz and farmingfreebird like this.
  15. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Great idea!! Gets my vote. I never can remember what or when I put it up for sale.

penguilnz likes this.
  16. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I will also add my vote for this! So many diff things to keep track of so this would be a big help:)

penguilnz likes this.
  17. shodack78

shodack78 Advanced

Would love this!

penguilnz likes this.
  18. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Great Idea... may this get some developers attention.

shodack78 and penguilnz like this.
  19. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

As a graphic? Statistics?

penguilnz likes this.
  20. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Count my vote too ! :D

penguilnz likes this.