What kind of cloud row organization?

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by woody, Aug 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

There have been several suggestions to auto-harvest and organize the cloud row, but most don't get into specifics.

Here is what I would like:

At a minimum:
    A choice to harvest all of the rows at once or to harvest just the "straight" givers (that is, those that give set amounts of EP, BEP, CC, products, animals but that don't offer a percentage boost to harvests of any type.

If possible:
    I would further like to be able to harvest those that just impact trees, those that impact workshops, those that impact stables and/or misc. The issue would be how to handle items that do "double duty" -- that perhaps impact more than one category, or that, like the flower row, sometimes change what they do a bit. That would not be a big issue though. As long as we all understand how it works, we can work around it.

ORGANIZATION:

I feel like the rows are sort of organized right now. The biggest issue is to put the inactive rows at the bottom. Beyond that, I am honestly not sure how much better it could be, unless you put all the boosters at the top, then, say, CC givers, then EP/BEP givers, then those giving misc items

That would allow folks quickest access to those that impact harvests, which is probably most critical. I am probably not the only one who sort of rushes to get harvests in and then goes back and "diddles" for the rest.

Anyone else have better ideas?

CINDYW712 likes this.
  2. AnnTAngel7

AnnTAngel7 Advanced

I would like to be able to organize the rows in any order we would like and then a harvesting feature that would allow us to input which pages to harvest. This would enable us to put the rows we want to wait on to be harvested singly if we want to.

steph2014 and JJenks like this.
  3. camauflage

camauflage Someday Author

I wish they would automatically be organized by length of cooldown time.