What makes you smile?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Sep 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Do you believe in miracles? :)

[​IMG]

2. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) YES!!
    That is beautiful, SarhaB!!:D:inlove:
    P.S. It made me smile :)))))

SahraB and baw815 like this.
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I saw that picture and was reminded of Charlotte's Web. The part where the doctor explains that Fern's aunt can crochet a doily because she was taught, but spiders spin elaborate webs purely based on instinct. It really is incredible that they can do this. :)

I loved that book.

SahraB likes this.
  4. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

joanc123, rivak, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  5. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

Hi everyone, just chanced upon this lovely thread as I only started filtering through older posts in Gabfest. Took me ages to read through Game FAQs and other game-related pages just to get a good grasp on how to best manage my virtual farm!
    I am learning about Refinement ATM, I am sure I will get the hang of it soon enough.

Loved all your pics, comments and expressions here.

The seasonal changes of my garden bring me smiles throughout the year.

I have a similar activity at home that has been going on for years. A whiteboard hanged in the kitchen, approx 35cmX40cm, titled Happiness is ...
    The statement/expression on the board changes frequently, almost daily! We write down all the activities that bring us happiness/satisfaction, no matter how small. Simple pleasures!

Book - Froth on the Cappuciino by Maeve Haran 2007, is something I read in between novels, which brings me smiles whenever I flip through the pages.

farmlily3 likes this.
  6. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Thank you everyone. Forum moderators please close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.