what to do with a golden donkey

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by dnin21cent, Oct 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

I don't know if it's a bug or a generous from BP
    I just won............................................................................................................................................

a golden donkey from free spino_Oo_O

Since I really don't know if I should sell it on market, You know, 10% market fee will
    make me pay over 1 million for set up the selling.
    Also, the golden donkey may return to my barn if none buy it within certain time(I
    forget it's 1 week or 10days) Thus, I totally loss my millions of CC.

Regarding keep it on stock for next week's FS quest. I don't see my possiblitiy to do
    the breeding quest for last level.
    I had all breeding animal breeding quest unfinished. Most of them just done half of it.
    PF is the main factor. I still think if I should buy breeding animals on market, As I don't
    play too much time on market for getting CC. I will be soon low on CC if I keep on buy
    breeding animals, Last chilli event is my frist attempt. Without BEP cloud row as prize,
    I won't pay 1 CC for that!
    I play this game for relax,so I like farming, play clever on market to earning CC is not
    my cup of tea.

what's yr advise.
    Keep it for future or sell it right now

TCRooster, farmerumf, Arielh and 2 others like this.
  2. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Keep it and put it in a Pen in the Park and let it collect EP.
    Don't rush to a snap judgement with your "millions".
    As in "Fractured Fairy Tales": Don't Hatchet your Count before he Chickens

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congratulations dnin21cent! I am sooooo jelly! Another suggestion is if you are lucky enough to get another one is to build a pink cookware forge. They will be highly desired in a G/T and you would be able to trade it for just about anything you wanted. I think if you decided to sell it, you will find someone willing to buy it.

I think I will let you spin the wheel for me today!;)

farmlily3 and -Mir85- like this.
  4. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Wow!!! Congrats dnin21cent!!!:D How lucky are you to have this dilemma? My advice....keep it....you are right...it's going to cost a ton of cc's to sell it right now. I would work on building those and sell it next BBD. Plus, the market will be more stable (pun intended) for that high of a colored donkey in a month.

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I saw the Golden Donkey come up twice in a row on my farm wheel but it went whooshing past and gave me a few CCs eacg time. :inlove:

I would be indecisive too - I couldn't bear for it not to sell and lose a million. I would probably wait and use it to finish off the Donkey Farmers Society quest) but then I do like to finish things, regardless of the reward, so maybe that's not sound advice. Whatever you do, enjoy it! I'm also just a tinsy winsy bit jealous! :wuerg:
    Good luck everybody! I hope you all get Golden Donkeys! :music:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

wow a golden donkey from a free spin!
    Congratulations:)
    If you sell it I think it depends on how money millions of CC you have right now and if you want more...

farmlily3 likes this.
  7. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

I would sell it now, dnin21cent. At at least 12/14M CCs. There should be people out there fearing they'll never get one and anxious enough to secure one now. Particularly those who are unable to refrain from completing breeding quests. I think the chance is higher now, while they're still rather in the dark regarding donkey breeding long term odds.

Arielh likes this.
  8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Congratulations dn :D:D

9. heidels

heidels Active Author

Wow! Congratulations dnin21cent! I'm glad that you have this particular "dilemma" (I hope one day to have it myself). Good suggestions here in this thread - I would probably try to sell it now as well, while it's still a (very) hot item. :D

Arielh likes this.
  10. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

thanks for yr advices, I just go to my market & check
    when I post this thread, there is no golden donkey offer, the standard price is over 8M CC, which
    I could sell over 12M at 50% mark up,
    Now, there is two offer, the standard price drop down to 7M, I could still set up 12M price, but
    there is a offer at 10M, should I follow this price or keep my desire price, 12M

Since I'm now at 3.6M cc on hand, gain either 9M or 11M CC will be a big
    fortune for me.
    I just hesitated on setting the price, Will my donkey go faster or It doesn't any differences.
    You just need to wait for those big spender come one day.

11. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Ambassador

If you are going to sell, now is the time to do it. Most buyers looking for big ticket animals, do so during a baby-boom or in the two days after the event.
    To be sure of a sale, go slightly lower than the lowest offer and yours will sell first.
    I have sold three top level breeding animals in the past for over nine million cc's each and it is a nervous wait but all three sold.
    Good luck selling your Golden Donkey!!
    DB
    P.S. There are no golden donkeys on the market I am in. But Charm donkeys are listed at four million. So your Golden donkey could be worth sixteen million!!
    As this is the first time donkeys are available it will probably sell.
    Are you a gambler?:)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  12. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

thanks for all of your kind advice
    I had just set up my golden donkey selling at 12M
    Finger cross that I could sell it within the peroid
    Then, I could start to buy some breeding animals for some long time unfinished .....
    breeding quest ;)

davidb1yth007 and Arielh like this.
  13. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Ambassador

Has it sold???? :wuerg:

farmlily3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.