Whats going to happen to game

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by jesterruler1, Sep 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesterruler1

jesterruler1 Active Author

OK so you probably have all ready mention this some wheres in the post but I figured I ask any ways. The Flash player is suppose to be done soon nd we all know the game runs on flsh player so have they figured somethign out to keep the game running on something else or isthe game going to end completly. I know I will hate to see the game go but if it does it does. I will have to find something else to play. I just really hope they can find another system that take the game. And they do what will happen to all our game stuff if it switched to a new system.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello jesterruler1,

Farmerama has been working on a new platform for quite some time. The latest Announcement was here. As soon as we have further information regarding this, it will be announced.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.