Where is home/land?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmerlily22, May 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

Is there a thread that tells where our friends are from? If so could someone please remind us here? I am so curious to know what countries my fellow farmers are from and would love to be able to look back on a thread to remind myself. Thanks:) (if this is even allowed)o_O

I am from the USA and now live in North Carolina!

Last edited: May 26, 2015
    MARLYMAR, Bree, 12ss12 and 11 others like this.
  2. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

hi i am from Croatia, country in Europe . And i will say we have great clean and blue see. Game of trones serie in filmed here to,Kings landing is our beutifull town Dubrovnik

MARLYMAR, piskica, 100keltic and 14 others like this.
  3. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

I am "from" North Carolina on the east coast of the US. My adult life has led to many travels all over the world, but I settled in central Texas, USA.

4. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

I'm from Florida on the east coast of the US. I've been here forever, lol. I keep saying one day I will travel and see the world.

MARLYMAR, CINDYW712, debpres and 11 others like this.
  5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hi farmerlily nice idea for a thread;) Maybe in this thread we could post photos of where we live?
    I am from Greece and I live in a small island. :music:

6. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

South Gulf Coast region of Texas, closer to Mexico than another state.

7. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

I'm from England - I currently live on the top of a hill surrounded by fields, trees and sheep. Bliss. :)

MARLYMAR, 12ss12, 100keltic and 13 others like this.
  8. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

I Live in Australia .... small country town out side of Canberra Australias capital territory..... i would love to travel the world ..... only one catch with doing that .... my bank balance isn't so agreeable lol ......IVANCICA I LOVE LOVE LOVE game of thrones is one TV show i watch and record to watch again EVERY week both my husband and i have watched every episode so far!

9. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I'm from England too. That lovely county of Cornwall where all the holidaymakers love to flock to. I too live surrounded by fields and trees with ancient granite hedges dividing the fields. On a clear day, about twice a year, I can just get a tiny glimpse of the sea in the far distance, but the light has to be right.
    igotfrogs; my youngest son lives in Australia but at moment is in Croatia touring the Game of Thrones sites, then on to England to see us.

10. farmerlily22

How wonderful is this~ Im thrilled to be able to look back at this now, so thanks everyone! I must say...56 farmers tuned in to read this thread, just how many posted.... . I really wanted a thread that everyone was included. Thank you guys though, this is great, and with many surprises too! Where are the rest of our neighbors???:p;)

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm from Kentucky, USA. Born and raised here but then moved with hubby and the Army. When he retired, we came back to the Bluegrass State to be near family. I live in a small town surrounded by beautiful Thoroughbred horse farms. I don't have a picture to post but you can always search for the Ky Horse Park and Natural Bridge State Park. Both of them are an hour away from me.

12. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm also in the Gulf Coast area of Texas in one of the largest cities in Texas and currently most of it is flooded. :( I've traveled extensively and spent a good 22 years living in New England, which I miss badly.

13. igotfrogs

Every time i read PnP's posts now i'll read them with a kentucky accent hehehehe ...... :)

MARLYMAR, 100keltic, tlcmom and 6 others like this.
  14. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I’m originally from Sweden’s largest island but for the past 10 years we’ve lived just outside of Stockholm. Beautiful forests and many lakes all around - perfect for a Retriever owner!

I absolutely love the small Greek islands I've been to! There is something with islands...

15. farmerlily22

frogs I was just thinking the same....but about you! You should hear my Aussie accent! Really, this thread gives another layer to each farmer, and now we can imagine the area or towns when we hear posts about them from each farmer, right? These lucky friends and their islands though are making me long for a trip on a long boat ride..and then a GREEK ISLAND too!:p

16. igotfrogs

hehehe Lily22 mate there is nothin like strayla mate xDxDxDxDxDxD

MARLYMAR, tlcmom, Scarlett and 6 others like this.
  17. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

I'm from Sunny California, USA also born here, we only have two seasons. From Cali to Spokane, Washington (for 10 years) then back to Cali. Washington's weather is extreme with the four seasons! I miss the snow but only a tiny bit! The area I live in is a tourist area...ever heard of Monterey or Santa Cruz?

18. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

Hey!!! Look at the Texans representing!! Hey y'all! We have a saying around here that fits me, "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as quick as I could!" LOL It's great seeing exactly how diverse the EN forum really is! You might give the lookie loos a break, not everyone is comfortable sharing something that they may view as too personal to share online. 8)

MARLYMAR, tlcmom, IVANCICA30 and 3 others like this.
  19. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

@labmommy30,
    LOL! But the term is 'All Y'all"....I was corrected once and will never forget it.o_OxD

MARLYMAR, IVANCICA30, meba091 and 3 others like this.
  20. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

@DBAYES you are correct! It sure is different, huh? Since Y'all means "you all"!! o_O LOL Or go somewhere and order a Coke to drink, you'll get asked, "What kind?"o_O xDxDxD

MARLYMAR, trishap58, tlcmom and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.