Where to next . . .

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by baw815, Sep 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Since I have opened the LL rune, I'm not sure what to do next. I definitely will open the last rune for the cloud rows. It is after that, that I'm in a quandry. Should it be the artisan craft point increases or the spa manager? I know it is relative, but maybe the spa manager may be the best thing next. I will definitely do all, just trying to decide which order to do it in. Any advice is appreciated.

B

msmeow and Arielh like this.
  2. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I went for Spa manager because of the ability to make Red Punch and eventually MOS to help me level in Bahamarama.
    Now I have it open now I am going back for the Spa Manager artisan increases. JMHO

3. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Most definitely the spa manager! It helps to level up on baha....plus it's a great little cc maker too! Good luck....Congrats on the LL rune...that one is a toughy!

msmeow likes this.
  4. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

My friends know what they are talking about. Spa Manager is a must have! It might even be more valuable than the LL rune and I love the LL rune.

msmeow likes this.
  5. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Spa manager - need all those red punch to level up on Baha!:)

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

baw815 good idea for opening this thread!

I am on level 84 and I had(and have) enough stars to unlock a second career but I didn't know what to unlock. At this time I am a confectioner level 3.
    Do you think that spa manager is more useful than the alchemist?

7. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

Arielh,

It most definitely is, without any shadow of doubt.

However, for all, I think you may wait till the Coral Reef option is launched. I have this hunch -based on the use of the verb "to sink" in the Producer's Newsletter's last edition in connection of opening the possibility to high level players of using their stars stock- that maybe it'll be opened by a mix of GBs and stars, or some equivalence may be defined, or some Coral Reef's additional features would be activated using stars. It's just a hunch of mine. I may very well over-interpreting. But I'll save my stars stock till then.

Arielh likes this.
  8. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Ι will keep my stars then. Who know is stars are needed I should not use them now. I also believe that this Coral Reef will need some things to be unlocked so I will keep my Golden Bananas which now I have 40!! First time so many I always spend them to unlock something new for Bahamarama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.