Wicked Waters - How to unlock CR bubbles?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by habalala, Oct 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

My farm collected all tokens from the first event and opened the 5 bubbles (plus the free bubble at the start). Next in line is the bubble with 1st event CR. Despite having more than the required Rare Pearls, this bubble is and stays locked, instead the 1st bubble for the 2nd event opened.

I checked the FAQ but can't find any line about how and/or when the CR bubbles will be accessable. It would be nice to know if there are any extra "rules" for these. TIA.

2. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Hope this helps.

[​IMG]

According to this, if you used all 5 tokens, CR1 and CR3 bubbles should be unlocked.​

As an answer in other forums for similar question: But in order for a CR bubble to be unlocked, the bubbles on both sides must be unlocked. It seems that to get these cloud rows it is needed to finish all three events.

habalala likes this.
  3. habalala

Thanks yusufca for the chart and for helping me (and others!). It's a pity and a shame this info is missing in the EN FAQ.

With the tokens from 1st event I've been able to unlock 10, 5, 7, 4, 2 and 1

Too bad we need to get bubble 6 (2nd event) first before CR1 will be unlocked and bubble 14 (3rd event) first before CR3 will be unlocked.

It would be nice to see a FAQ update asap which states users need to complete at least 2 out of the 3 events involved in order to be able to obtain one or more CRs.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Mooboy and *WisdomTree* like this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thankyou WisdomTree for all your assistance.

habalala,

At time of writing FAQ, I was unaware that the adjoining Bubbles from future Events need to be completed before these rewards are accessible.

Can I assist you further?

5. habalala

Dear mods,

Thanks for confirming the extra requirements for this event.

BP and the Game Team should provide accurate player info to their users by the forum. How, when, why essential info is lost or (un)intenttionally is withheld is something I can't do anything about, I'll just vent when inaccurate info is given.

I noticed the EN FAQ hasn't been updated yet. Once done so, please close thread and keep smiling.

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

All information posted has the best efforts to ensure it is both complete and accurate. Edited information has been posted so players know which bubbles to unlock for the cloud row rewards.

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.