Wild About Animals X

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Dec 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Wild About Animals

4th of December 2019 - 10th of December 2019
    Difficulty: Easy
    For this event, we will need to Breed animals to collect badges from the Bird, Amphibian and Fish classifications.
    Requirements:
    Bird Side:
    660,000 barn value of birds and breeding birds

78 bird badges
    Amphibian Side:
    280,000 barn value of amphibians and breeding amphibians
    78 amphibian badges

Fish Side:
    280,000 barn value of fish and breeding fish

78 fish badges
    FAQs: https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/wild-about-animals-x.36971/#post-242081

Good luck friends :D

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting this thread Nala. :)

I'm in on this one! Saved my PF (stupid me, missed FB's tip to fill up the love-shacks in readiness for this event and save some PF into the bargain! :cry:) and have enough to do the lot. Checked my breeding stock, it's looking good. So wahoo! Let the breeding commence! :inlove:

I do agree with Squiggle, though, it is a bit unfair having a BB for just 7 hours. The farmers in Australia will need to stay up all night to profit from this one. o_O

3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

BB starts tomorrow. :D

Starts:Wednesday, 4th of December at 13:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Wednesday, 4th of December at 20:00 CET (UTC+1)

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

new stuff. I'm in. Hoping I have enough PF on this farm to get the new stuff.

Sue46, Cassie101, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nala for starting this thread! I am also in as I want any and all new pens I can get! Just a thought here, the event
    runs from 12-4 to 12-10 maybe BP will put another BB over the weekend as they are known to do!;) Good luck everyone!

Cassie101, Nala777, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.
  6. illy1996

Without any "extra" badges, I calculate that we will need 468 PF less 110* we get from rewards = 348. Hope you have enough dumbunny! ;)

Of course, Sanddollar, after all, it is Christmas. Please BP, can we have some more? :music:

* amended

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Illy - thanks for doing the math - I have over 600, so I should be fine. Whew. Plus I'm about to go 'spin the wheel' so hoping to have even more soon enough. Running late today - ugh. The further I go, the behinder I get.

8. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thanks for the numbers, Nala777! :)

We only get 110 back from rewards. ;)

9. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Hello, everyone.:D Before harvesting your breeding pen, don't forget that the BB starts ONE HOUR earlier than the breeding event. So, be patient. :D
    The event 'Wild About Animals X', Starts:
    Wednesday, 4th of December at
    14:00 CET (UTC+1)

And Baby Boom Starts:
    Wednesday, 4th of December at 13:00 CET (UTC+1)

10. illy1996

Just checking if anyone would notice! Thanks Zero - my post has been amended! :)

11. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks Nala for starting the thread and for the info re starting times :)

sanddollar15, joanc123 and Nala777 like this.
  12. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Done and dusted. :inlove::)

13. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Finished. I tried to finish with 0 leftover badges. But got 1 fish badge leftover. Now have to check out what the prizes are.

14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Good you have your priorities straight :p:D

baw815, joanc123, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Finished, with a few leftover "bonus" badges that appeared on my last few breedings.:p Best skip was a pearl fish from clownfish.
    Now awaiting the results of the mystery stables!

joanc123, Cassie101, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Done,....my kind of event!:inlove::inlove:xD I managed to get a few good skips too!:music:

joanc123, Cassie101, Willow and 2 others like this.
  17. illy1996

I actually paced myself out this time and had 0 left over badges ... wahoo, result! :D

I really enjoyed this and I think (can't keep count very well) that I got an extra badge 14 times, used about 420 PF less the 110 that we got in prizes so that makes 310 PF used. Nice! :music:
    Not that many skips but I did get (at least) one Party Parrot from regulars. :inlove:

18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Done on both farms - lickity split! I didn't get great skips, but I managed to finish with 395 PF still in my inventory, so between what I picked up from the event and this timed quest thing...I did okay!

Sue46, Nala777, farmer_broke and 3 others like this.
  19. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Something is wrong with the forum login. I tried to click the forum icon from the game and its sending me to bigpoint website.

Haven't I !!!!!xDxDxD You understood the beauty of it. xDxDxD:p

baw815, Nala777, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  20. Chevrefeuile

Chevrefeuile Forum Greenhorn

This farm is making a rare appearance in the Forum (illy and Chevrefeuille are busy elsewhere so I snuck in!). :p

I fancied trying to see how far I could get with this event and, remarkably, I finished it. I had lots of PF doing nothing and spent about 100 million CCs to buy a lot of animals but in the end I didn't need them all so I am busy selling them back! xD

I have one extra badge that I got on my last lot of breeding. Now I have given Chevrefuille the idea and she is going to try to do it without buying anything except the initial base animals to get the badges … cos she has sold all her critters ages ago! :music:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.