Wild About Animals X

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Dec 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

Hey there, baby farm, how did you get here! :D

I am just finishing off my last breedings and will finish this event very soon. I started with lots of PF and CCs, like the littl'un but with virtually no animals! Bought about 300 of each base animal and spent about 26 million CCs - but I will do it! :music:
    Now that was fun! :inlove:
    I did wonder what I would do with all those CCs and the PF ... they just kept growing. Now I know! xD
    Now come on Chevrefeuile, come with me! We have to go join that ol' farmer sitting under his trees. :)

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

You had four badges left over, Chevrefeuille, you got impatient and couldn't wait, didn't you! 8)

Anyway, well done you two. It's been a while since I let you play with that Motel! Hope you had fun! :music:

3. little_chick_broke

little_chick_broke Forum Apprentice

Good to see you all. We'll just sit under the trees like the ooooooooooooooold farmer nooooooooooooow.

I need thank to you all. This farm is level 36 and Baha level 288.
    It has the stalk open, all trophies maxed, all ship wreck bay open and
    Speaking of ship wreck bay, all those tep givers you kept sending are still out. There are over 250 left and all have about 15 charges.

The farm always has 9 power feed milling.
    Well, both mills are stopped now and that's another story.
    The farm has all the farmer_broke event done but it just too lazy to file for completion. It will though.

The farm needed the rabbits and chickens for the anaconda feed for the anaconda for the quests.
    Instead of anaconda feed it used power feed.
    The farm does not even buy water. It buys the daily seeds for the power feed.
    The walnuts needed must be bought because chooses not to take the ep from producing them.
    All this fits together.

No pf needed anymore because no anaconda needed.
    So the farm keeps milling pf whenever the farm is checked.

The farm cannot do the event because the participant must be level 38
    hahahahaha the farm is level 36 hahahahaha

The farm is breeding parrots ................. during baby boom .......... because it can

Normally during a breeding event the farm cannot breed.
    Why?
    Because breeding will generate badges which will turn to ep at event end and the farm does not want it.
    No worry this time though.

The only buff the farm can see below level 40 is CAC.
    The farm is on market 4.
    Can you guess which farm received a CAC gift today? probably that ooooooooooooooooold farmer noooooooooow
    hahaha

squiggle-the-stork on the broke farm does not little slick moves.
    hahaha
    squiggle is not on this farm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and you have related farms..............
    weeeeeeeeeeeeellll there is an event called gift and trade
    Pens and trees sure can be sent to the main farm.
    hahaha ............ and you have farms too .............. oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

enough for the slickness and the reasons

I see you have just about retired a couple of your farms.
    There is a correction on the way.
    Monkeys and elephants are overdue for correction
    The panda problem is not fixed
    And camels are not far behind ....................... again

ummmmmmmmmmmm maybe keeping the baha mill spinning and baha animal production is not such a bad idea at this time

Maybe that oooooooooooooooooold farmer noooooooooooooooow will bring us something to eat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.