Wild About Animals XIX

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jul 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

BBD
    Starts:
    Saturday, 13th of July at 10:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Sunday, 14th of July at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

Awaiting discount day.

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I had an appointment yesterday during Baby Boom, but was able to finish the event just before it ended.

With event crops on 2 fields, I have put out the Seagull, and filled a menagerie with Bernese dogs, and 2 manufactories with the new piggy bank and bridles workshops on the Magical Glade. I would love to devote more space to the new content but slowing plugging away at the Day on the Beach event. 8 hour crops may be fine for overnight but it becomes a real snail's pace during the day to make progress.

BellaMary69, Jarrow, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I only did the middle row get Seagull :D:D

The left side and right side does not appeal to me in terms of rewards at least it has saved me some PF for something better

I worked on Parrot and Peacock Breeding ;);)

I have brought bernese Kennal from the shop, did mill some bernese feed, so it does require Birch Fruits therefore need stock up on Birch Fruits I am happy the base is only 12 hours, it is ideal for using Stable Buffs and Boosters;):p

4. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

The left side is bird related so by breeding parrots and peacocks you should have the necessary badges. I used the padovan chickens for donations, it took about 150 or so for both wheels. The right side gives out a pleco pool + 1 orange upgrade for it. This is one of the most sought stable during G&T. You'd need to breed fishes, 70 breedings. I don't think 140 PF is too costly for thos prizes!

I don't think we'll see orange upgrades for those 2 stalls anytime soon after this event. With the workshops for the protest pig and shire horse, I fear we'll see more workshops related FSQs with the "high end / upper level" stables...-.-

5. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

o_Oooh, I didn't know you could buy the dog kennel! I'm off to the store......................... :)

6. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Finished yesterday.

MeadowCrossing, mika-1986 and Nordais like this.
  7. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Commissioner

Late call for me - but 260 times "bird" and 70 times "fish".

Fortunately, there have been missed participation times (breedings), so now also thanks to Party Tickets, 2800 are left and an excess amount of PF, so that 660 doesn't seem like such a large amount this time.

Accelerations and point aids available from CR's - time 3min 45 sec to breed. Take about 30 minutes to do this.

Nala777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.