Wild Bananas Beach Club V2 - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Jun 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Wild Bananas Beach Club V2 - Strategy

FAQ - Wild Bananas Beach Club V2
    23rd of June 2021 - 29th of June 2021
    Event Plant (dragon melon) can be grown only on Baha & Rainforest.
    Event Drops (tumblers) can be harvested from crops, trees, workshops & stalls only in Baha & Rainforest. medium chance of receiving 1 x Tumbler with each breeding
    Mill Products - 50 Melon Smoothies (Mill products), so we will need: 8250 Melons dragon + 650 Tumblers Mixers

Total Requirements required to complete the event in full is :-

1. Event crops & Drops

• 17,000 Dragon melons (8,750 dragon melons for mill product)
    • 1525 Tumblers ( 650 Tumblers for mill product)
    2. Baha Crops Needed
    • 1,000 Gingers
    • 1,000 Guaranas
    • 1000 Honeydew melons
    • 800 grapes
    • 800 Vanilla
    • 800 Cinnamon
    • 800 Green teas
    • 800 Lemongrass
    • 600 Passion fruits
    • 600 Pineapples
    3. Baha tree fruits needed
    • 120 lychees
    • 120 Dragon Fruits
    • 120 Guavas
    • 120 Papayas
    • 120 Kumquats
    • 120 Mangoes
    • 120 Coconut

4. Drinks. You will get the drinks by unlocking the fridges in the event and by collecting from them.
    • 15 Lemonades
    • 13 Fizzy drinks
    • 9 Orange juice
    These drinks are required to deliver to the Bars of the matching colour, on Floor 3 to earn some additional prizes!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    By harvesting the Ice Boxes and Fridges, you can get additional rewards!

Here are the tile numbers which give you extra special rewards. After unlocking them, you can harvest them once in every 5 hours.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks 12ss12 for starting the thread and all your great numbers! I will do as much as I can:p! Good luck to all

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, One-Two, for doing the maths. I took one look and my poor brain just froze! :wuerg:

I know we have had this one before ... a bit tricky remembering to activate the fridges on time. That's a lot of crops - and 8 hours is not many harvests per day. More importantly, the prizes are very mediocre considering the requirements. I think this means I will be sitting this one out. :music:
    Good luck all those who are going to give it a shot. ;)

4. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Lovely Posting 12ss12 love the Strategy Layout just like the FAQ :D:D

You need to make small alteration that we can get Tumblers Drops from Harvesting workshops as Happy Workshop is currently active until this Event Starts Tomorrow:p

Fingers Crossed we get good drop of Tumblers :p

5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for doing the maths and wading through that maze of an FAQ for us!

I think my three usual suspects, er farms, are going to give it a whirl. Sewinglady's farm has maxed out at level 600, so that farm doesn't care about the TEP at this point...but there are good prizes including at least one buff crate and a piccolo box.

6. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I got to the last level of Bahamarama a while ago so cloudrow bonuses that give a TEP booster are absolutely useless for me too. But I guess the harvest bonus might still be nice.

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

+1 for other crops is always good. Most of the Baha crops are "others"...

8. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Level 600 in Baha and not forced to do because of the cloud row.
    Listed my own goals.
    - season rewards
    - harvest helper coupons
    - wonder trees and stables
    - crate o'Buffs
    - PICCOLO

No worries. Play and enjoy. ;)

AniE, 12ss12, swCactus1 and 8 others like this.
  9. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

No motivation to do this event.:wuerg: Reached 600 level over a year ago.
    I wish BP would give us an indication when there will be new levels added to Baha. :(-.-

10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Most events are on Mainland so nice to have a tropical event. While I also reached 600 on Baha over a year ago, I do like the Season points, Crates, Piccolo box and the +1 revenue from Other crops. There are a lot of Other crops on Baha and any help I can get with harvest boosts especially in a CR is a plus. I have planted long crop to get ready for drops....my concern is the amount of 8 hour crops needed for this event. Even with water and manure, there will not be a fast turnover. I hope it will be better than watching ice melt in the hot sunshine. ;):pxDxDxD I'm not too worried about new levels with Baha as they do add new content periodically. What would a new level do? Give me 5 GB for each level.....I have almost 7k of them so as long as new content comes along that I can use my GB for, then I don't really mind staying at 600.

Good luck!

11. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

17000 event crop (on two lands) and a number of the same baha crops used in a recent event make this a no brainer for me. Sitting this one out.

12ss12, Sue46, swCactus1 and 3 others like this.
  12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I will be doing this event as i do get bored stocking up my farm, but i am hardly in short supply on anything to resume normal farming if i was not doing this event

So that is why i do Events at least try my best at it and see how far i get, as it is nice change to have break doing events using Mainland Fields

I dont fret or much bothered about Baha Level as i am still at level 477 it does not motivate me at all to level up because it is not very rewarding nor inspiring to level up in terms of prizes when i level Baha as have too many GB gathering cobwebs or dust, no new temple statues to unlock as Levelling Mainland is more rewarding to level up, if Bigpoint gives us a new incentive to level up Baha quicker, which is very unlikely at the moment

But it is handy to Gain Season points, farm coins, Power Feeds, Crates plus other useful resources to work on Quests that are still pending no need to rush them it what keep me motivated

The Melon Magic only gives +1 to Mainland Other Crops not Baha Other Crops so this Cloud Row comes in handy as i prefer Booster Buffs CR than Just EP/TEP only CRs

Those who are at Level 600, it is Big Point Fault to make it not to difficult to level up Baha compared to Level up Mainland Farm which is super hard to level up they should add more levels but also should give more rewarding rewards too.

I wonder if any of you remember we use to have Air Miles levelling up Baha under the old system in those times GB was so hard to get Hold off now it is too easy:p

spotsbox, 12ss12, swCactus1 and 4 others like this.
  13. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

I don't care about leveling up on Baha either. My Shipwreck Bay and Castaway Coast are filled with low TEP givers which yield crates and other items. 5 GB per level doesn't do much to motivate me to level up faster when I already have 6,937 of them sitting unused in the barn. Reaching level 600 also doesn't seem very appealing to me when I see so many farmers at that level complaining about how useless TEP is to them.

I'm glad the mainland is so much more exciting (i.e., challenging) because Baha bores me to tears. I saw someone refer to Baha as BP's neglected stepchild and it really does feel like that sometimes.

I have prepared my fields well for drops tomorrow - both are still full of workshops. xD

14. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks 12ss12 for doing the crunching. I'm in for the time being, based on the wonder crates, the ever-elusive picolo box and some season points.

12ss12, Mooboy, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  15. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Thanks 12ss12 for starting the thread and all your great numbers. ( You're great at this strategy thread starter stuff and account stuff and rumor stuff. Loyal regular and guardian of the forum ) :)

Back to the topic: Let's get started and see what happens. We have another saying: to begin is half of "finish". (I'm like a book of proverbs and idioms :) )

12ss12, swCactus1, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  16. ctindaldavies

Servers are lagging again. Every reaction requires a refresh and a wait. Easy to tell its BPs end when the forum stops working for the same time frame also. Just took me 15 mins to be able to harvest the first planting.

12ss12, Sue46, swCactus1 and 4 others like this.
  17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I like that saying, Imalattanhalka!

I think this is one of those events where we go as far as we can and we're happy with what we get... I am just thankful (seriously!) that we are not having MM at the same time. Would have been too much, especially with the lag issues. CT - shut off your harvest animations. It supposedly helps. I'm about to try the same and see.

12ss12, Mooboy and imalattanhalka like this.
  18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Oh, I do indeed! We had to save our Air Miles to GET Baha then we had to take a plane to get to Baha! Hilarious! xD

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Air miles? That's before my time. By the time I started sewinglady's farm it was just a cruise ship...

Considering all that's transpired in the last 18 months, it's all kind of funny. Actually, I'm just so thankful to be back at the 'real' farmer's market every Saturday: gotta count our blessings. And go sew...market is in 4 days.

Edited to add (because my post is last one and they don't like double posts):

How is everyone faring so far?

SL's farm is on the second floor. And, in getting there I have figured this out: DO NOT donate the Baha items to get to the blue fridges. The blue fridges are a ruse to get us to waste our resources. The items they give every 5 hours are NOT necessary to complete the event.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    Mooboy, 12ss12, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  20. ctindaldavies

Oh my gosh, I do too. When I came back last year I knew something wasn't right with Baha but couldn't put my finger on it. All I knew was it all looked different and I couldn't remember Baha being on the tree of wisdom.

Mooboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.