Wild Bananas Beach Club V2 - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Jun 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank you all friends, for your appreciation of me about this strategy thread. :) Many a times it is a pleasure to do strategy thread.

I remember once our fellow player, I forgot his/her name, post in General issues that whether FAQ of a particular event can be posted in layman terms. I laughed at his/her sense of humor.

I remember about Air miles too. But forgot the mechanism how we obtained it etc.
    I too do not fret too much about leveling in Baha as I have used the shipwreck bay & castaway coast to stack items that give crates.

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I have all intentions to open blue fridges on 3rd floor :p

imalattanhalka and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I remember all those air miles, lol. It seemed to take forever to get the miles saved up and then didn't it take a certain time period for the plane trip or am I mixing that up with something else.

edit: So with all these issues is anyone really planning on finishing this event without buying anything? It took me 4 hours to get on today with the site being down.

imalattanhalka and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Sunshineaz: Read the other strategy thread - apparently the payment system is not working as it should, it takes the money but the goods aren't delivered. Best wait before trying to buy baskets, if you were thinking of it. ;)

imalattanhalka likes this.
  5. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I got the Piccolo box. 8) Next is the CR. And then the blue cabinets on the 3rd floor. My ranking will be like this. Maybe blue cabinets on other floors if time permits.

6. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Good morning everyone. Its a lovely cold (for us) and dark 6.20am here. The game issues certainly didn't help things last night. Took me 2.5 hours to get back in and started with the summer days quest last night. Grr.
    My picolo turned out to be a leaf dance. Not what I had hoped for, but better than a kick in the shins :)

7. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

Sometimes the piccolo boxes are not forthcoming with the extra special items. This farm got 3 leaf dances from my last three, so I think we'll just have to wallow in the leaf dance misery pool together, ctindaldavies. The only good thing about leaf dances is they are at least somewhat decent givers once spent.

Sewinglady's farm is impatiently waiting to harvest enough sodas from the fridges...tap tap tap tap tap.

8. ctindaldavies

I wish we could bypass the soda requirement (except for the orange for the crate of buffs). The other 2 prizes are quite meh but we need to get through them for the last giver and the cloud row.

imalattanhalka and ç.çiftçi like this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank goodness the sodas are in the fridge because the amount of time spent waiting to use them would mean they would be warm and flat:pxD Waiting on those cold drinks for the CR and last giver. I'm ok with that for now as I need another harvest to make the Melon smoothies but I won't have enough cold drinks today. I'm not a fan of collecting items every so many hours especially when the collection time doesn't match event crop harvest time. Still, drop rate is good and making good progress. Plenty of time to get it finished. Just my own excitement to cross it off my 'to do' listxDxDxD

10. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I also am harvesting as many of the blue coolers as I can. My piccolo box turned into a "Magic Tree" I am ok with that!
    Good luck everyone and now I am just waiting to get those drinks from the fridges! waiting, waiting waiting!:p I do have 6 each at this time!:music:

11. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I must not forget to harvest the coolers. but I forget a lot of time, how about you:music:
    piccolo box gave me a bouncy show.
    picollo box i guess i have bad luck
    I hope you get what you want:)

12. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Cr up and running. 8)

Items from the piccolo boxes I have collected:
    Hamster flytrap
    Undead Treasure
    Pogo show
    The magic hat
    Flower Bouquet

5 piccolo =No BB tree.
    We'll see what comes out of the current Piccolo box.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    goddes, dumbunny, ç.çiftçi and 4 others like this.
  13. ctindaldavies

Nice one on the Magic tree @sanddollar.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that the coolers for SG and SSG are at the very end, behind the cloud row and everything. By the time we get enough sodas to open the last 2 bars and get to them there won't be much time left on the event to take much advantage from them.

goddes, trishap58, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  14. 12ss12

I might open one soda bar tomorrow morning (Its time to sleep in my place, here). Another one tomorrow afternoon and the next one day after tomorrow.

[​IMG]

15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Last two days have been very busy for me. I am behind growing the event crop. I have the CR on all three farms. Need last deco item on two. Got the other event done by the skin of my teeth last night...just hours before the end...thank goodness BP extended it.

This week promises to be very busy for me as well, so we'll see how the farming goes. I may have to give it up for the duration of the RL farmer's market. We had a banner day last Saturday - our best ever!

ctindaldavies, Sue46, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  16. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

For lovers of Piccolo Boxes, you're going to like the compensation package! May each Piccolo Box hold a BB Tree for everyone! :inlove:

Compensation for last week's Technical Issues will be as follows:

• 1 x 12 Hour Harvest Helper Coupon
    • 1 “Piccolo“ Wonder Box
    • 5 Party Tickets
    It will be available from Wednesday, 30th of June at 14:00 until Sunday, 4th of July at 23:59 CEST. You can claim the compensation package via the news page.

17. 12ss12

piccolo box !!!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.