Wild Bananas Beach Club v3 FAQ not making sense

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Nordais, Mar 13, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Hello Mods,

trying to come up with numbers for that particular event and the numbers that appear on the 3 levels do not correspond to anything on the level drawings: numbers go from 0 to 66 and each level shows numbers 1 to 22 (or 23 for the first level). Also in the first table the last step to go up to level 2 is number 20, but we'll need to go through 21 and 22 to get to 20 first, that doesn't make sense at all in the step/level table.

I cannot see what #29 corresponds to is in the second table that goes from 1-22 nor can I see where the ice boxes & fridges are: in table 1 the fridge drawing is listed as being step 6, the reward is 1 Healthy treat (not right) and step #7 is 1 Limonade (that seems to be the right product).

Thank you for clarifying things up! You may close after replying.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Nordais,

I have uploaded new floor charts that match the reward charts. Hopefully they make more sense.

~closing as requested~

Nordais likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.