Feedback Wild Bananas Beach Club v3

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Mar 13, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

breedingmar2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Wild Bananas Beach Club" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

Never really liked this event - having to twiddle your thumbs every 5 hours waiting for one miserable box of lemonade to open. Whoever thought up this should rethink the game.

tlcsquared and BlackCaviar like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I like the breeding part of this event but I don't like the fridge element, an unnecessary complication. -.-
    Graphics and prizes are okay, the CRs are both useful.:inlove:

4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I love the overall dynamic of this type of event, they are fun and also the format is pleasing. Two things I do not care for: the fridge, every five hours, is an unnecessary complication and should be for REWARDS not things required for COMPLETION. Second, having important things tied to tiles after the fridge items can be delivered, and then having a brief breeding period on the first day of the event, which some players could not participate in, and then otherwise having to wait until Saturday, makes it very, very difficult to obtain the necessary items to continue. This is poor planning and fails to take into account that some otherwise very serious players have outside obligations that make it impossible to farm to the schedule put forth by the team. A little greater flexibility would be appreciated. In this particular case, either breeding periods that last for the duration, would have solved this issue (and yes, I realize we are free to breed outside Baby Boom but that is just silly) and two, as I said, not having the fridge items be required items. I have zero problem with items on the timer that are rewards, and consider that a motivation, but as it stands, this concept gets a thumbs down. The rest, however, I enjoyed, particularly the little footprints :)

5. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Breeding event are usually fun because they are fast and don't interfere with general farming. What a shock to see breeding badges being used to mill things for the event! I agree with the above and that fridges and ice boxes should be used for additional rewards. Add to that that the FAQ was not published properly until the event started. Although the team changed the requirements from 20 to 12 Fizzy drinks and Limonades, it still streched the event on a long period for no purpose at all except limit the amount of power feeds and party tickets that we'll be able to get. The same objective could have been reached by just skipping the fridges and making the ice boxes cooltime be 22 or 23h. Also, to block access to the two cloud rows behind these drinks goes against everything that makes a breeding event fun. It was quite a few power feeds for breeding that was required and to end up with no cloud rows would be highly dissapointing. Still, for a long time player like me it was still fun to do, tho I still can't see why it was considered a Baha event when none of the breeding involved baha animals...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
    upa70, Mooboy, tlcsquared and 2 others like this.
  6. browndoggies97

browndoggies97 Active Author

i am going to be short 2 lemonades and 1 fizzy drink. i need more time or need a way to quicken the fridges.

Mooboy, BlackCaviar and Nordais like this.
  7. Meggan2010

Meggan2010 Junior Expert

This event is just not fair for people who work and do not have access to the game 24/7 during work hours or other commitments.
    I too will not be able to finish this event. Not happy!

upa70, Mooboy, tlcsquared and 3 others like this.
  8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

There should be the opportunity to purchase the Drinks. I don't like the concept of having to harvest every 5 hours to get the cloud row. As a late starter on this event I don't expect to finish which is most annoying.

9. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Not a fan of anything with a timer. Didn't even notice the fridges at first, missed a path as well.

10. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Too much PF required. Even with a half price breeding, it was excessive. Cloud rows hiding behind timed fridges was excessive. Only one of my farms has completed the event. I don't know if the other three will come close but it's all down to the timers as I've already milled the necessary items for the cloud rows. Just need those beverages.

Mooboy, tlcsquared and Nordais like this.
  11. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

i am not happy with this event, lots of powerfeed used ,and now I am not even going to be able to get the cloudrow because of not being able to check the fridges often enough

12. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

uh i have just noticed that I missed a path to another fridge :eek:

i still need four drinks to get the cloud row and two fridges that I haven't even been able to open yet and the event ends soon.

these types of events should have lots more time

Nordais and Mooboy like this.
  13. debpres

debpres Forum Apprentice

Not a fan of this type of game and will avoid it in the future. Unless you have time to sit and wait 24/7 you could possible not achieve all the requirements. I will not get up in the middle of the night to harvest, also any person who works away from home would probably not do well.

Nordais and Meggan2010 like this.
  14. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I was right. None of my other farms will get the CRs.

Nordais likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.