Wild Bananas Beach Club v3

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Mar 14, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yesterday (Sat) I got the 12 fizzy and 12 Lemonades and then got the 2 Cloud Rows. You need your own 1x2 givers (3) for each row
    and then keep harvesting fridges/iceboxes to get rewards offered with ea harvest!:music: Good luck

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
  2. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Thank you. I should have paid more attention. I'll never have enough time to collect them all.

Moraine, farmerumf and dumbunny like this.
  3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

If you get up in the middle of the night, you can collect them 4 times a day.

I knew that would not be happening for me, so I went ahead and did the breeding right out of the gate. My farms each need 2 more after this morning's collection, so should have the CRs after this evening's collection. Keep collecting...moar goodies to be had right up to the bitter end (not the drinks - the other stuff).

4. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Actually, you can harvest them up to 5 times a day but it will push thing by 1 hour the next day. But 4 times a day is easy, here's my routine: 8AM, 1PM, 6PM, 11PM.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

thank you to all who shared information and tips about this event. I have been more offline these last 2 days than on. I won't get up in the middle of the night to collect the drinks but should be able to get the cloud rows by event's end. I can comfortable collect the drinks 3 times a day but the 4th time is outside my farm day.

I'm not a fan of the timed collections for completing the event. The extra goodies are fine as they are 'extra' but it would be a hard blow to do all that breeding, just to not be able to win the cloud row because of the amount of drinks needed. Five hour intervals is not exactly 'chained to the computer' but missing one can put the whole schedule off for the remaining part of the day.

Best wishes to all still going and congrats to all who are done :)

6. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Padavan

When I have insomnia, getting up in the night to farm/harvest (especially with MM going on), isn't a big deal. But last couple weeks, I've been sleeping like the dead, so no getting up in the night. I have no idea who switched 'sleep mode' on for me, but I'm not complaining.

7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I also refuse to get up in the middle of the night to get extra drinks from the fridges! :wuerg:

I didn't start till Saturday so I am very near the edge with drink requirements but, if I have calculated correctly (and remember to collect them three times a day!), I should get the last ones on Wednesday morning, giving me two more opportunities for the extra prizes. Not brilliant but better than nothing. :p
    It's a shame because, apart from the fridge element, this is a nice event. :music:

8. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

The challenge of remembering to harvest the boxes and fridges are very challenging, one more, and it's done. I refuse to have alarms or get up to harvest.

9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have not found harvesting my fridges/ice boxes a problem, as I do have Insomnia, :p so at night I do what I refer to as "Cat Napping" sleep for 2 hours wake up for a few, fall back to sleep, wake up and so on! The only advantage IS I do get my things harvested:music: No alarm clock needed here! I do hope you all reach your goals, I too am NOT a fan of these timed givers to get rewards!

Jarrow, Nordais and dumbunny like this.
  10. illy1996

I MESSED UP! This event finishes tomorrow so I must find a way to do one more drinks collection! Hope everyone else calculated correctly. :wuerg::cry:

11. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Thanks, but I'm at work for long hours every day with no access to farm, so I can't.

Nordais and Moraine like this.
  12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

So far i got 8 Drinks each, as only need 7 Orange Drinks but it is essential to get 12 Fizzy Drinks :wuerg::wuerg::wuerg: You cannot benefit the 3rd Floor until you have 12 Fizzy Drinks

Just 28 Hours of this event remaining, That gives me only 8 Hours left to get remaining 4 Fizzy Drinks and 4 Lemonades :p:oops:

Illy1996 Sorry you messed up I do hope ;) you get 12 Fizzy Drinks I know we dislike collecting timed prizes also dislike getting up in middle of the night to collect these prizes, I sometimes awake up during the night anyway too

I agree with PUPS, that we do not want to waste that extra breeding to unlock Two Cloud Rows and get back some Power Feeds too

Fingers Crossed we complete this event in time :);):p

Jarrow and Nordais like this.
  13. EdynohE

EdynohE Forum Apprentice

I hated the event. The worst kind of activity to do. Timed collection. There is no solution if you miss it

Jarrow, Nordais and Moraine like this.
  14. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Commissioner

just now, it´s too late to collect 12 times 2 lemonades, it takes that 55 hours
    , THANKS Nordais, to hint that to me and the other players, I think it was you...

Our local time 2.08 (01.08 CET), 7.09 and 12.09 and I´m ready for this too.

Just take time bu second-clock and it takes 3mins 48 secs to complete that other on-going event. I Only used Fish, "Honey...langust-something-tree-fruits" and ofcourse event plants. That was easy event that other. This is too, but late start to Breeding because IRL-hobbies was early Sunday morning but 1 times alarm clock 2.08 local and 07.09 too and get both 2 CR´s !

Jarrow and Nordais like this.
  15. illy1996

Exceeding my normal (self enforced) farm time, I harvested the fridges just before going to bed to get back on track to finish today. :music:

I did not want to start the event without a Happy Discount Day and BB so it is my own fault that I nearly failed to complete - plus the inability to remember that breeding events usually finish a daily earlier than grow and throw events!xD

I hope everybody reaches their goal or, *wishes really hard*, that maybe BP extends this event to allow everybody to collect enough drinks! :p

Jarrow, sanddollar15 and Nordais like this.
  16. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I think I will be short of 1 each to collect the cloud row. Oh ! No ! What to do ? No other option is also available to purchase the drinks.

Mooboy, BlackCaviar, IpsiDei and 2 others like this.
  17. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

I just wish we could gift the overstock of drinks like they were crafting items, at least like that we could be better neighbours....

18. illy1996

Indeed, Nordais! :cry:

Mooboy, Jarrow, Nordais and 1 other person like this.
  19. Hawck

Hawck Forum Greenhorn

same here, only DDoS save us now xDxDxDxD

Mooboy, Jarrow, Nordais and 1 other person like this.
  20. EdynohE

EdynohE Forum Apprentice

I couldn't collect the products today due to my workload and now it has become very risky. There had to be an alternative solution.

Mooboy, Jarrow and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.