Feedback Wildlife Wonder

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

event news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Wildlife Wonder" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  2. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Have given up on this event ...last event like this one ...had the colour badges to get on the animal ..this one hasn't and its been eating my pf like there is no tomorrow
    And I would sooner keep my barn ;) this event to me isn't worth giving any of it away
    Only thing this event has given me ...Is a chance to get my stables out to make more for my barn

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    MommaRose333 and phoenixboy12 like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I enjoyed the event. While waiting for BB, I got everything prepared, though took the chance that I would have enough animals etc to donate - didn't have the time or the inclination to check! Luckily I have a pretty good stock of most things and it didn't put a massive dent in my Barn. :music:

I liked the mix of prizes - never sure if they are worth what I am putting in but as I love events, this is never usually an issue. More generous with PF this time - you can never have enough! :p

It was great for those with little time to spare, I did the breeding and finished the event all within about three hours (with all the usual buffs of course!). :)

All in all, a nice event that can be done as quickly or leisurely as you please with no interruption to normal farming so leaves plenty of time to stock up again ... in readiness for the next event! :D

MommaRose333 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. vizcacha

vizcacha Someday Author

This is by far the "worst" breeding that I have ever take part of, for sure, I will never take part on another one as long there is badges with. 132 breedings of one kind and only 3 semi good skips! Really?

Nellie_Noodles and phoenixboy12 like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have to admit, I forgot to mention the "skips". Even though I waited for BB, out of about 170 breedings, I only had one or two good skips. It used to be one of the most exciting parts of the game, waiting to harvest the Motels. I also didn't feel that the ratio of extra badges was high enough. :(
    This didn't detract from me enjoying the event but it would definitely have made it more exciting! :inlove:

6. MommaRose333

MommaRose333 Forum Apprentice

I enjoyed the game, but I have to agree, the skips were a big disappointment for the amount of animals used.

7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback.

Best regards,
    Farmers.Almanac

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.