"Winter Market" Weekend Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Dec 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Just 20 drops :wuerg: Mostly from trees I had around plants. Now I replaced all plants with quick trees, like XXL wisterias, XXL apples etc. Can't be much worse than my Chrysanthemums. I can collect them today and change longer ones after that.

2. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

yes the fall is very bad only the number of drops i got from 15 drops of japanese rose.
    I would like to congratulate your new year, I wish you a healthy and happy new year.

3. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

You're all correct - the drop rate is terrible. I got 28 bowls from a field of reeds. Am trying carnations now, then not sure how to adjust. If carnations do well, may do some "instant" carnations next.

ç.çiftçi and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Just 8 from raspberries. XXL trees out ready for the morning. Fingers crossed they do the trick.

5. ç.çiftçi

I really want to say help. Yellow pea harvest and 6 glass bowls. I have planted reeds. I think tomorrow I will listen to the tree of wisdom and make a tree.

6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I've had pretty significant drops with 2 arboretums filled with XXL trees! :music:

7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Done
    Used some stored turbo mulch and accelerated my trees. Back to crops and FSQ.
    Good luck. There is still time to finish this quest comfortably.

8. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Well, carnations didn't do it - 7 drops from an entire field. Have planted a bunch of XXL trees - let's see what happens.

9. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I have all trees out and only need 25 more drops with 40 hours left. My starting field was ANIMALS and trees, so not the best! LOL. My drops are from only one harvest of a field full of trees and from gifts. I really thought that I was going to have a hard time since I had so many animals out, but the trees really seem to be working for me. These trees are for fruits that I was low on for making feed, not the special trees (I think just walnut, plum, apple, peach, cherry and a few of the newest trees).

Edit: By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I still have 3 hours and 20 minutes left of 2021, and I'm really looking forward to the new year! I hope it proves to be a much better year for the world! I'm really grateful to keep coming back here and seeing familiar names - some of you for years and years!

10. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I now need 34 drops and will judge if I am going to make it with current strategy and, if not, I will put some trees out. It does seem that the drops are low but they are (roughly) adequate with a bit of tweaking. :p

Brookeham and farmerumf like this.
  11. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Got 12 drops from XXL Yellow Pear trees with mulch (1 bowl from the arboretum) - next: mix trees & reeds. By the time I finish tinkering, the event will be over xD That's ok - thanks to my great neighbors, I only need 39 more drops to finish.

ç.çiftçi and farmerumf like this.
  12. farmerumf

Field of XXL basic trees gave me 45 drops. Tonight I will harvest again and have enough to finish (says she hopefully)
    Happy New Year everyone, may it be prosperous and healthy.
    We have already broken our New Year Resolution, we agreed to get up early but still stayed in bed till after 9.a.m.

13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I planted over 20h trees yesterday and now I have more than enough drops.

14. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

"Happy New Year" everyone! I just harvested my field of trees and got 71 Glass bowls! I now have a total of 163 drops
    which is more than enough to turn in and complete this event! I am now done! :music: Good luck to all still working on
    this event, you have plenty of time to get it done!;)

15. ç.çiftçi

I planted half of my field with trees and the other half with chives and got 55 drops. more than this need is over for me. Congratulations to those who finished, good luck to the farmers who continue.

farmerumf and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Harvested my basic trees and got 43 bowls - only needed 25 to finish. So DONE!!!

Happy New Year!

17. farmerumf

All done and dusted. Thankyou all for advice on planting. Just wish there had been a cloud row.

Brookeham and sanddollar15 like this.
  18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Changed plots to trees and now only need 4 Glass Bowls to finish - and I haven't even harvested those threes yet (128 of them!) LOL! Thanks for the tip Pups, think that the low drops just made us feel we wouldn't make it but doing the maths/ratios made it clear as a Glass Bowl! xD

12ss12 and farmerumf like this.
  19. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Right now started the event. I missed farming for more than a week. Couldn't finish the winter calendar. Missed it too. Trying to do the other event. Lets see.

dumbunny, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Glad to see you back, 12ss12! Hope you were able to get the event done before the end.

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.