wolfeyesone

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by wolfeyesone, Oct 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

[​IMG]

I've missed all my farming friends and hope your fairing well !

Many thanks for all the notes/messages ya'll are very sweet :).. apologies that I could not reply to every one of them.. It's that dratted .. on the run.. or on the fly..or even nonexistent internet connection.....

I'm here :D but not fully back yet :(... work always demands... but many, many brand spanking new changes for me. Most are good ones, but a few are well o_Oack !
    been a busy wolf..xD Will need to catch up with you all, I hope to be back in full swing again by the end of October until then it will be hit and miss.

Wishing you a beautiful day.
    Be well Farmers
    wolf

12ss12, BoHoKaren, Erridge and 8 others like this.
  2. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Hiya Wolf,

Welcome back. I hope things are better than they were, I just came back after a long hiatus myself. Hope you are having fun with the new changes. :p

3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Glad to see you posting again! :) Hope things settle down for you in RL.

4. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

ooooouuuuooooohhh!
    Howling to welcome you back wolfey!
    Happy to see you again:)

wolfeyesone and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Wolf so glad to see you back....you were missed :)

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi Wolf! Glad to see you again! You were missed and we look forward to your full return, but will enjoy your posts if you can only drop by.:)

7. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

So good to see you back again Wolf.

8. wolfeyesone

Thanks guys, It's so nice to see your familiar faces! :p

:inlove:'in the c o l o r s baw , nice choices for your avatar/sig.

Thank you Willow, they should settle down soon.. Hope you are doing well and having fun with the G & T :)

xD Meba, now that was cute, TY :) I see you've been "swoop'in" up those good deals in the market, wtg you market vulturexD

Same here JJ Thanks! , missed that lil squirrel as well... hmm or maybe it's actually that exotic drink I was missing,:music: hee hee

PnP ! I finally received confirmation that seats were available for your famous classes, so which one will I be attending 1st ?
    Always good to hear from you, TY.

Thanks TC, 8) What have you been up to? Hope everything is well with you.

9. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

You are welcome wolfey - I couldn't resist...You see I used to be a wolf too before I came here, see?
    I will leave it on for a few days and then change back to my little dragon:)

Ya I swoop and swoop - taught by the best. And now I find myself almost broke way too oftenxD

10. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Wolf I mixed up a special batch just for you....you have a lot of catching up to do ;)

[​IMG]

11. wolfeyesone

ACK ! o_OThat used to be my avatar as well !....xDxD

Broke is good :)

davidb1yth007 and meba091 like this.
  12. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

LOL Wolfey I played with that avatar for 3 years when playing ZooMumbaxD
    I find it a very pretty one. Maybe we got the same taste in wolfs:music:

13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

wolf - you're welcome to drop by any time, no reservation needed:)

davidb1yth007 and wolfeyesone like this.
  14. wolfeyesone

sorry JJ my reply to you was deleted, I double posted:eek: just came back and already in trouble -.-:p . They look yummy , TY

Meba- I'd say we're very like minded when it comes to wolves, for that has always been a favorite of mine.. lol, it was my avatar in Fantasy... so yes we share the same tastes, very good taste ! ;)

Thanks PnP, :) How's tomorrow?

Hey TC ... Just wanted to say
    [​IMG] Thank you very much for being so sweet!

15. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Just paying it forward wolfey...;)

davidb1yth007 and wolfeyesone like this.
  16. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Welcome back, Wolfy, this game wasn't the same
    when you were not here, playing this game..
    Thanks for the new offer to babysit 'Killer'
    So we can make another trip into a 'thriller !!'
    :)

17. wolfeyesone

LOL :inlove: it, David, thank you! Oh Killer.. come here you big brut :eek: buttercup baby :music:

1st thing I wanted to do, since being back on the farm.... yep, you guessed it ...
    shopping ! but the market prices are astounding-.- guess I won't be posting in market bargains yet again.:p I'll have to take a peek at who's been getting some goodies.

18. IrisaDefiance

IrisaDefiance Someday Author

Welcome back wolfeyesone. :)

wolfeyesone and davidb1yth007 like this.
  19. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Sooo glad you're back, Wolfie!!:D Killer is returning to his old self (Eeeeek!!)...and all's right with the world! David was right - this game wasn't the same without your Forum input!:D

20. wolfeyesone

Thank you Irisa, good to be back, like your game name :) How's your farm coming along ?

Hey Lily ! awww thanks you two! Killer came for a visit, I didn't personally see him.. musta been out shopping-cha ching but I know he was there because he left me a present, many in fact!!
    no worries a bit of water and I can use them at the market xD Those poor poor merchants won't realize a thing....

So, My Favorite Event is taking place! The Gift & Trade :D YAY!

But I have this killer -no pun intended headache, it hasn't stopped me from joining in, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Have been checking the wish lists, but if any of you shy farmers don't want to post you can always IGM=in game message me and I'll take a look to see if I can make your day a bit brighter. Happy Trading Farmers !

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015