wolfeyesone

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by wolfeyesone, Oct 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Welcome Back wolfey :) and I hope your headache gets better real soon. Happy Farming to you :)

wolfeyesone likes this.
  2. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Thank you sanddollar, The headache persisted but so did I ;) It was a nice G & T.

Today I logged on to harvest and found 2 of my "kittens" snuggled up on the bed, they look so cute & comfy. Their curled around into a circle with their heads slightly turned up.. so once on the computer I find myself looking @ them...on the bed. Harvested the main, meadow.. sneak a peek @ them snoozing away....harvested the glade, now, ones whole body is stretched out into that 1/2 moon shape lying on his back... paws to the sky...enjoying life ...head to the Island, eyes wander yet again to the kittens.. They sure look serene and did I mention comfortable? rain forest, check....done! Thought I'd do a bit of catch up on the forum but...
    Move over Kittens, It's NAP TIMExD

Hope your all enjoying your day !

chrisa4, farmlily3, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  3. sanddollar15

Glad you enjoyed your day wolfey, sounds like the kittens did too! :) Cats and kittens sure do know how to enjoy their cat naps LOL
    Work on the farm is never done lol but we can make it fun! Happy Farming :)

Last edited by moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  4. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

Howdy wolfeyesome!:)

I am new here, and I don't know many players. I hope we will be good friends!

PS Your avatar is awsome, I love wolves too!

5. wolfeyesone

How right you are sanddollar. I can't imagine farming without a bit of fun. Really luv those amazing barn parties;) Hope your doing well & enjoying the event.

Well ..hello there Greek-Guy Welcome, it's so very nice to meet you:D
    Of course we can be good friends, I would never pass up a friendship offer. :)
    Wonderful to hear you love wolves. I tend to change the picture every so often but my avatar is always a wolf. We share common ground. It already feels as if I've know you for awhile... see how easy that was! I am positive you will make many new friends real soon. We have a wonderful bunch of Farmers in this community, they are all very knowledgeable, helpful and caring.

Should you need anything don't hesitant to speak up. Happy Farming !
    Oh, I forgot to mention, your English is not bad, I understood you very well.

Erridge, meba091, chrisa4 and 2 others like this.
  6. sanddollar15

I love those barn parties too! ;) I am doing well thank you and I hope all is well with you! :) I am enjoying the event so far, but it is early yet! ha ha Watch out for those colored mushrooms! :p

Last edited by moderator: Nov 15, 2015
    wolfeyesone and chrisa4 like this.
  7. wolfeyesone

o_O [​IMG] xDHappy to hear your enjoying the event and that all is well!

chrisa4, Greek-Guy and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

Howdy wolfeyesone.xD

I am so glad we became friends!!!

I hope you are enjoying the event just I do! I completed one room, and I will complete a second, too.

Thank you for the compliment! I've got the B2 level in English, but I make some mistakes every now and then...:p

One question: where are you from?

9. wolfeyesone

Greetings Greek-Guy,
    Were you able to complete any other rooms for the event?

Everyone makes mistakes, no worries there. I believe there is a C level hiding away in you somewhere.

I have notice you posting more in the forum, it is a good way to practice one's skills and make new friends.

Due to a recent life change, I for now, find myself residing in New England.
    This of course, is not the answer to your question but it will have to do.

Congratulations to all whom entered the Harvest Hoedown's Top 1000!! WTG! = way to go!

I am not sure if it was sense, *common or otherwise or Pyrophobia :music:that kept me from making the attempt. I am very happy for those who succeeded !

Arielh, star32t, sanddollar15 and 4 others like this.
  10. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

Welcome wolfie, I don't think I know you but you sound so friendly, I'm glad you're back.:D

wolfeyesone and meba091 like this.
  11. wolfeyesone

Thank you Erridge, It's very nice to meet you :) Your avatar picture is too cute! Is it your pup in the picture? Enjoy the rest of the weekend, I will look forward to conversing more with you in the future.

Erridge and meba091 like this.
  12. cutie_carrot

cutie_carrot Someday Author

Hello, dear wolfie! Nice to meet you here! I'm so grateful for your gift during T&G :) :inlove:
    Hope you're doing well now! How do you like this racing event?

wolfeyesone, sanddollar15 and meba091 like this.
  13. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hallo wolfeyesone:) We are so lucky to have you here;)
    I really enjoy your posts:music:

14. wolfeyesone

Hello there cutie_carrot, I hope you enjoyed the gift & trade event, It was my pleasure.
    How's that critter doing ? All settled in I'd imagine.:)
    All is well here, thank you. I hope the same holds true for you!
    The Racing event went just fine, I did enjoy the graphics & had a good laugh @ the turtle, What a character, It reminds me of someone, Just can't place the 'who' at this moment.o_O
    How are you progressing with the event? I hope your enjoying it and winning some good prizes.
    We're in for a real treat next month with the Advent Calendar. I know I always look forward to it each year. :inlove: Wonderful to have our paths cross again, Happy Farming!!

Arielh ! Very nice of you to visit 8) Thank you for the kind words but I'm the lucky one.
    Just getting to know all these wonderful farming friends makes the days a bit brighter:D
    How are your studies going? Are you now speaking German too?! Hope to chat more soon.
    -Forgot to mention, I really like your quote!

Hi Meba! I don't see you sneaking around...hee hee:inlove:

Hope everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  15. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

These weeks until Christmas holidays are very difficult. We have to write tests in every subject so I have a lot of studying. This week I will write Biology, Ancient Greek and History. In Ancient Greek I will have to translate an Ancient Greek text to Greek, I hope it will be an easy text because I don't know if I can make it.:oops:
    I don't know German at all but I post in the German forum:eek: :wuerg:With the help of Google translate and a few times with the help of a friend who speaks German I combine a few phrases and post them in the forum. Do you post in the German forum too?
    Thank you! I have this quote in my siggy because I find it very encouraging;)

meba091, wolfeyesone and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. cutie_carrot

cutie_carrot Someday Author

I also enjoyed it. My favourite character is squirrel, it is so cuuuuuuute xD
    I have won the first set of event items. :inlove: And I am sooo happy with that.
    It goes really good. Although tomorrow is the first day of winter, here in Ukraine it feels like middle autumn. That's why I hope at least the game would be decorated winter-like :p

sanddollar15 likes this.
  17. wolfeyesone

Hello Arielh, It is always a pleasure when you visit.:)
    I am not sure about the translation of Ancient Greek to Greek as being easy.:eek:
    The one thing I am sure of is this, we can only try to do our best to please no other except ourselves.
    In this, I am sure you will succeed. ;) If you are happy with what you accomplish, be it pass or fail then you have succeeded. Good Luck with those exams ! I have faith in you.

Google translator, gotta :inlove: that device-.- xD
    I do not remember posting in the German forum.;) I have had the pleasure to converse with a few wonderfully kind & sweet farmers from Germany though, still do. :D
    International Social Interactions, This is another aspect of this game that I :inlove:.

Since I truly enjoy stumbling upon uplifting quotes and try to follow much of the advice they offer, perhaps you will assist in finding a perfect one for me?
    Perhaps other friends would be interested in providing their ideas of the "best quote for wolf" as well ? I pretty sure I have found the one I want, but it would be interesting to hear other's opinions.
    Hey Farmers, help me out please!
    If you care to, just please post your response in the "Life in Quotes2" thread started by spotsbox!
    Won't she be happy, once she returns to see how much her thread has grown.:D

Hi cutie carrot , Good going !:D

Has the weather in the Ukraine gotten better for you?
    Temperature while I traveled went from -7°C to 15°C :oops: Hopefully we'll get snow here soon.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    Arielh, meba091, JJenks and 1 other person like this.
  18. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Hi Wolf :)
    Wolves are my daughters favorite animal and she has a favorite quote that I posted for you :)

19. wolfeyesone

Hello JJ :)

That is a great quote ! I had not come across that one before, inspirational to say the least, thanks to you and your daughter!

Sanddollar, Thank you for you quote as well :inlove: I find much truth there.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    sanddollar15, JJenks and meba091 like this.
  20. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hi wolfey :)

I am sorry I didn't see your post until now - I have been a bit busy... You know how RL can chew you up! I am trying to find my way through the chaos, and I will eventually :)
    But I'm around...just not sneaking...I am flying - If you listen carefully you may hear the silent swoops I make from time to time :p

Then you can do the sneaking ;)
    I agree with you on Arielhs quote - I like that one too :inlove:

Pst Arielh I have it the exact same way with GermanxD I bet we have the same translator too - I sometimes feel like writing something in the mkt thread over there and sometimes I try and hope they know what I mean :p but I never really find out xD

It is such a cozy thread you have here Wolfey...makes me want to stay a little longer, but I have to get on my wings now...

CY :)

sanddollar15, Arielh and wolfeyesone like this.