wolfeyesone

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by wolfeyesone, Oct 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Meba, Meba, Meba... Wolfey is tired and not getting it ...:cry: She has her suspicions but is in no shape to try and confirm them just nowxD What bothers me the most is that I neglected you, I am sorry for that!-.- I will get back to that other stuff... But here's a (((hug)))) for you.

Seriously bangs head on the oak desk...again and again.. I am getting it, yep it's finally starting to sink in, not totally yet but enough to bang de head! xD
    Thank ever so much
    -.-xD

oh..ACK! EVERYTHING, huh ?!:cry:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Nice avatar Wolf:inlove: I will also try to find a quote for you. I posted one before a few minutes but I will search for a better one for you;) I think I did very well at translating! With practice and studying even Ancient Greek can be easy. Tomorrow I will have the 3th test in Ancient Greek:sleepy: but thankfully it is the last in this subject!
    Like Meba said your thread is so lovely. I like to come and visit.:)
    xDMeba I didn't know you used translator I thought you knew German.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  3. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

LOL Wolfey You have not been neglecting me, not at all :) And ooof be careful with that head banging. I don't want you to get hurt!

Glad you got it xD Now go get some rest! :)

Hahaha Arielh I am so happy I could fool you xDxD I don't really use translator (google) when I write - I just write and hope they understand. But Kalua translates for me if there is an important message in a post cause she knows for sure that I won't get it xDxD

4. Arielh

Meba, Kalua does the same for mexD I am happy to know I am not the only one!:p

star32t, wolfeyesone and meba091 like this.
  5. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Haha She was the one I was thinking about when I said we had the same translatorxD
    Sometimes I want so badly to just write my post in English. I have to struggle myself to behave :oops: It's a shame that she can't edit our posts:p then I would write a lot more.

Oh, did we just hijack Wolfey's thread?:oops:

Wolf, I hope you don't mind us having fun in your thread....You are welcome tooxD:inlove:

star32t, sanddollar15, Arielh and 2 others like this.
  6. wolfeyesone

xD hijack away, no worries, ever!
    hmmm, meba, very talented ehh? wish I knew German:)
    I stumbled across Kalua in the market # thread awhile back, didn't ever get to speak any more with them. Sounds very friendly :inlove: maybe soon...

Hey!!
    Many Thanks for the quotes ya'll !! I was thinking something like, "You had me @ Hello" xDxD
    but yours are so much better:inlove:

Need to fill the tummy :p

7. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Thanks Wolfy! haha

Me talented? Oh yes xD just not in the German language:p

I like your quote Wolf - maybe not calling for serious reflections but too funny xDxD

Someone keep telling me to eat, so i will go eat and then I will write you a letter. I have missed you :inlove:

star32t and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. wolfeyesone

Hey all,

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the Holiday fun.
    Just wanted to let you all know it has been a very trying and emotional time for me since learning a a family member will not be with us much longer:cry: . Please keep us in your prayers. I am sorry for my inability to keep my game thoughts on track. I had hope to relax my mind to feel better. Many Thanks for all. Have a wonderful holiday season !

9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Wolf- thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Loss is always hard but it seems especially so at Christmas. A quote that was given to me during a particularly tough day is "May you find the strength to face tomorrow in the love that surrounds you today." That quote now sits on my desk as a reminder that no matter how dark the days may be, there are people thinking of me, praying for me and loving me. I pass this on to you as you have a farming family that cares for you very much. Hugs to you.....

10. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

(((Hugs))) to you and your family, Wolf.

11. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Wolf, I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Try to relax and enjoy the time you do have. Big hugs to you.

12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

wolfey, I am so sorry to hear about your loved one. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers this holiday season. I hope you get to spend some time with your family, and you have the best and most wonderful holiday season you all can in this emotional time. HUGS to you !:inlove:

star32t, davidb1yth007 and farmlily3 like this.
  13. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Dear Wolf, so sorry - you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers; may you be blessed with peace and extra strength at this difficult time. Gentle hugs to you.

14. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Dear Wolf I am so sorry! Losing someone dear is always hard...knowing about it before it actually happens doesn't make it easier...only seems to make the pain last longer... pnp's quote is so beautiful, I hope you can find strength in that...
    Remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel - sometimes you just can't see it because the tunnel is so damn long and dark...
    But you will get through and you have a lot of friends here thinking about you.
    I wish you all the best and sending you nice thoughts!
    Big hugs!

15. cutie_carrot

cutie_carrot Someday Author

Wolfie warm hugs for you.
    I know that pain, it seems it lasts forever but in months/years it turns into warming memories. Just take care and try to rest. Wish you all the best. Wish you luck and strength to go through this.

star32t and davidb1yth007 like this.
  16. wolfeyesone

It means a lot to know loving and caring friends surrounded me. Your words are comforting to say the least. I thank you for all your love and support. My emotions are still flop flopping but I am handling things better now, I think it is because family now surrounds me. Love you all.

17. Arielh

Wolf I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be fine, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

davidb1yth007 and sanddollar15 like this.
  18. BeingStella

BeingStella Padavan

Dear Wolf,
    I hope your memories of happier times sustain you during your time of sadness. Sometimes a nice long walk alone in the woods or along a lake make way for peace, so do some walking and thinking and let yourself just be in the moment. Take care!

davidb1yth007 and sanddollar15 like this.
  19. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Oh, Wolfie, it is so sad to hear of the painful time you are going through now.:(:inlove:Please add my heart to the ones here who have all learned to care for you, and I hope the love and support here will help ease some of your stress. I'd also like to share a quote with you that has brought me much comfort in similar times. "...and he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be any more. The former things have passed away." May knowing the future help to ease the pain of the present.:inlove:

BeingStella has the right idea...especially for a Wolf!!:inlove::):music::inlove:

20. wolfeyesone

Hi Farmers, ok, so let me see If I got this straight
    I found some games to play.. to ..um relax me when I needed it, the only thing was I really didn't have all that much time to relax, but became interested in the games, they were well developed, creative and fun. So I used RC=real cash to buy some pretty things and to keep up with the game since playtime was lacking, which made me feel better. I was prone to mood swings:mad: :Daround these times AND did keep to myself for quite awhile, yep missed out on some great things in doing that BUT.. call it figuring things out, not math, life.. home not game. I finally found the forum after, who knows how long..and read some of the posts, they seemed interesting, funny and the people seemed nice. I stayed in the shadows, appearing every now and again and found most players were being very friendly to each other so I started to post a few lines here or there, then poof I needed to go away, that life thing, so I was away from the game for awhile (couldn't be helped) but thought about that game, a few nice players I had met. I came back and into the game I go again, more friendliness.. made me feel a bit close to some players.. had/have some trust issues, life not game, well yes game too but that was recently and figured I wouldn't be me completely to "them". This way I'd be safe xD I had splurged and splurged and then realized what on earth was I ever going to do with these things I splurged on, so thought it would be nice to be able to give some things away (the contests) In the mean time more players started communicating and I actually really started to want to become more of this environment.. even getting protective of the farm friends I had made (of course, not knowing what really was transpiring :oops:) Then Poof off again I needed to go.. but this time I really missed the game and a few, I guess now combined friends I had met. So I tried to stay a bit connected. Then once again I was back and eager to get back to the game and farm friends.. Noticed a slight change.. and many were complaining more about certain game aspects. I started to feel as they did as well.. Then I started reading more and more and not really understanding what I was reading, maybe that was my downfall thinking I could shave time by using all these helpful tips from the friendly players I had come to "know"... this way, still be apart of the game and take care of rl stuff... I really thought this was "how it was accomplished" especially with the babes created ...lol & also trying to have a bit of fun. Then bits and pieces surfaced and I started to doubt, ( with good reason :music:) Funny, this doubt made me want to spend even more time here trying to figure things out to please, I guess not only myself. But I did, I failed...big time!xD-.-
    I probably left something out along the way.. It's as good as it get for the no sleep zombie at the moment. Sorry to disappoint, annoy, aggravate, ect.. there's more but can't think of em right now (what else is knew:wuerg:) Be Well Farmers! Ya done good !!
    (((Hugs))) & XXXXX's
    wolf
    Have a great day Farmers!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Arielh and star32t like this.