wolfeyesone

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by wolfeyesone, Oct 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Just want to say I'm glad you keep dropping in Wolf; the forum is richer by your presence here!:)

2. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Thanks Willow, yes the money thing.

star32t likes this.
  3. star32t

star32t Forum Greenhorn

How we call an opera that is perfomed by a hebrew? Soap Opera!!!!!!:D

wolfeyesone likes this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Wolfeyesone, I must admit I too read a lot of the strategy many of our friendly farmers put out there for us all, in hopes they are helping us out, but really at the end of it all I am left saying "what?!":p I am sure they would be in horror if they saw how I run my farm lol but for me it is an awesome and fun "GAME" that I get to spend time doing, and like you in RL I am not a very trusting person, so when Farmers started sending me "gifts" and being so kind I found it very hard to accept as All my real life the only person, for the most part, I could depend on was me! I try to be friendly with all my neighbors but here on the forum I have a select few people who I look forward to seeing and reading posts from, and you are one of those people;) so I hope I get to see you again soon!:inlove:

Arielh and meba091 like this.
  5. wolfeyesone

Hi star32t, idk= I don't know about Hebrew operas, I just call it life ;):p
    Happy New Year, thanks for stopping by & Happy Farming ! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Hi sandollar, Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts.
    It (The game) was much more fun when I was doing my own thing even if it wasn't what was expected.
    so, for as long as I have, I will stick to my non existent farm & thoughts, until the jury (my) comes back in.
    Find it funny how opinions (mine & others) are formed. It's just one big revolving door.

Thought we might get snow today, but nope still no snow...

shellhappybj and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Psst...delete your last post and then post again after me.

sanddollar15 and baw815 like this.
  7. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

8. wolfeyesone

TY SC

Hi Farmers... wow... feels like forever...
    I hope everyone is well. Just popped in to let you all know, how much your missed when I am away. That being said, I am bombarded @ home with things needing to be done, besides that I am an emotional wreck right now...internet is messed up, still trying to get that sorted out. Just seems like a string of bad luck has attached itself to me..lol But hey, I actually changed 2 tires on 2 different cars this week without to much trouble :)
    I am writing to you all from a public computer and time is limited.... ack! their about to cut me off..
    Thanks to all, for all you do. Your continued support means the world!

I :inlove: you all VM !

TCRooster, Willow, JJenks and 5 others like this.
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hey wolfeye, nice to see you back if even for a few minutes :) I hope you get it all sorted out real soon, and I know for me, if my internet is out of wack SO AM I!! What did we EVER DO before these computers entered our lives?:p Take care and hope to see you on again real soon! :inlove:

10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thoughts, prayers and hugs for you as your sort out real life. Looking forward to your next visit:)

Willow, sanddollar15 and Noelle20001 like this.
  11. Willow

Blessings to you dear Wolf; and hope life calms down soon!:)

sanddollar15 and Noelle20001 like this.
  12. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

You have been missed Wolf. :) Sending prayers and good thoughts your way, hopefully things are better for you soon.

Willow and Sweet_Cassiopeia like this.
  13. wolfeyesone

Thanks you guys, you were missed as well ! [​IMG]

Things are still a bit up side down but getting better..

Hope you are well and smiling.

Now need some advice...
    There is this stray cat in the neighborhood
    well actually there are quite a few and I have taken to feeding them all...
    There is one that stands out, caught my eye.
    :) [​IMG] I have been developing a relationship with her ( at least I think it's a her) for a few years now. She has come to trust me, she lets me pet her (I'm talking full belly rubs and all) even lets me pick her up and carry her around. She comes when I call her, I have named her "Moo" for she is black and white with a bovine pattern to her coat. Very sweet but still a bit wary, pretty with green eyes. She is tugging at my heart with her silly antics.
    I would like to make her mine & bring her into the house only the landlords are against it. They foresee only problems, since there are other cats in the household, one being a dominate male who will surely give her a hard time.
    I have come to care about her very much and worry about her when I am away. I have been lucky to find her well when returning from long travels. This may not always be the case since there are so many dangers in the outside world. (cars, parasites, mean people ect..)
    I hate the idea of leaving her to fend for herself yet again but there are times when it can not be helped. Just not sure what would be for the best, she may not even adapt to in house living or want to live with me. I only know, I think about & look for her each and everyday, she has come to mean that much to me.

Hope you are enjoying the event, it looks familiar, interesting & fun. I think I have missed to much of it to take part efficiently, late arrival and all. The best to you all.

Wishing you a blessed and happy Easter! [​IMG]

sanddollar15, Arielh, Willow and 4 others like this.
  14. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Hi there wolf, good to see you back. Can't give you any advice about cats. We have a lot of them who live in the barn and they seem to enjoy being free. Have always heard they help keep the snake population down. I have a doberman who lives inside with me so a cat wouldn't work.

15. Willow

Can you leave a pet feeder out someplace? I asked a friend who has a similar situation with a cat; she puts a feeder near the house for her stray friend and has had much success. She also has a small shelter near the feeder, which she has seen the kitty use.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  16. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Keep us posted on what will you do with the cat:)