Wonder Stables September 2014 Results.

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Niknar-, Sep 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Thanks so much farmlily3;)..........I send happy thoughts to you as well!!! I've noticed it's difficult to "happy dance" and drink tea at the same time! :wuerg::p Absolutely ruined my farming overalls!!!xD

farmlily3 likes this.
  2. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Hi, Mir85! Thought you might like to know....I did finally get a Red stall.....a red COW stall!!!xDxD To go with my COW-DAIRY!!xDxD:(

But all is well - I also got 2 Roosters, a hedgehog(cute little critter!) my first, 2 raccoons, 3 mouse stalls, orange beehive, 2-3 cat kennels, fox stall, 2 moles, 2-3 eagle stalls, and various others. No yellows. So, I guess I did o.k.:) (Do you think cows like to take rides in hot air balloons?? (Loooong rides??):p). 8)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

That's great!

Maybe 8) just send them over to my farm :music: and I will let them try ;):pxD

farmlily3 likes this.
  4. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Thanks farmlily3 :). No Pinks this time, I think the queen of pink is Brooke :inlove: xD.
    You also ended up with some really nice pens. I love just watching the Red Cow stall

5. SadieBAW

SadieBAW Someday Author

On this farm, I bought 10, kinda steep, but not too bad. ;) My results are:

Cat 2
    Fish, Orange 1
    Fox 1
    Hampster 2
    Hedgehog 1
    Mole 2
    Shearing shed, sheep 1

Hampster and Hedgehog I didn't have, so very happy there. Overall impressed, just no pinks or reds this time, but no yellows and only one workshop, only one not rare, so pretty good I think. The overhaul of the level of interest system worked in my opinion.

6. igloo_farmer

igloo_farmer Someday Author

I got
    orange goat II
    3 hamster
    dove
    feather station
    wool station

the hamster stinks since I do not have apricot tree to make hamster food

7. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Reeeaaally??? Can I interest you in a Cooowww dairy??:music::D I am SSUUURRRE they would love to try....:music:UP, UP, AND AWAAAAAY!!!:music:xD Please send address where this hot air ballooning takes place...(for G of G&T!)8) (+ bonus for the ride!):p

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Sorry about no pinks, JJenks:cry:. No pinks for me either:cry:. I'm so glad for Brooke:) - the pink fish is one of their best, if not THE best!

9. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Really? I will have to put it out and have a look. You got a lot of really nice 'goodies'! Isn't this fun?!:D

10. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Ok, I caved and bought 20, good results I think.

Cat 2
    Cow, Orange 1
    Dove 1
    Eagle 1
    Fox 1
    Frog 2
    Goat, Orange 1
    Hampster 1
    Horse, Orange 2
    Mole 1
    Mouse 1
    Ostrich, Red 1
    Pig, Orange 1
    Rooster 1
    Turkey, Orange 1

I got no production pens and unfortunately only one red, but I just wish I had gotten a hedgehog, only new one I don't have on this farm. ;) Major thumbs up from me. xD

B

Arielh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.