XXL Peach tree and their base

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by FrootloopGrove, May 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

:eek:Why is there no base tree given with the XXL peach tree when it is won on the wheel?
    I'd much rather receive a reg peach tree (base) that I can plant and harvest than a useless (unless using real money) upgrade. -.-o_O:(
    What do you think?:music:

tlcsquared, Sue46, julie1013 and 4 others like this.
  2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I agree! We used to be overrun with Peach trees, when they were part of the Secret Seedlings. But that's been a long time ago, when there were no XXL Peach, and now, many of us have more XXL than we can use! In the case of the Peach, I'd like to see just a plain Peach on the Wheel. In my opinion, all upgrades, tree and stable, should come with a base, as the Mystery Stables and Wonder Trees do.

queen, Sue46, RowSie and 7 others like this.
  3. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Great question FrootloopGrove ....somehow I have acquired 20+ XXL peach tree upgrades for the few base peach trees I own-.-I have a difficult time deciding which upgrade to place on my peach tree :music:Base and upgrade together on the wheel please BP;)

4. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

Yes ... it is pointless to have an XXL tree and no base ~ not much of a "prize" is it?
    Thank you, FruitLoopGrove for making this suggestion!

queen, Sue46, FrootloopGrove and 3 others like this.
  5. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

It's an old money lure. It is annoying. It does follow the pattern tho. So if we can't have the base (1 choice), at least increase the EV for mystery tree train. Might have some use then.

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend