XXLTrees

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by pocahontas-1, Jul 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. pocahontas-1

pocahontas-1 Someday Author

For those of us with severe wrist problems it would be nice if we could click on xxl trees and base would place at same time instead of going back and forth and clicking twice. Thanks

Meant to post under blessedlady but hand hurts too bad to retype.

tlcsquared, Arielh, farmerumf and 6 others like this.
  2. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Good idea! It would be a great userfriendly improvement to the game when clicking on ANY upgrade of a tree. pen or workshop would place it straight away including the base. The option to place an upgrade on top of a base should be kept as well as it'll allow time management to the max.

pocahontas-1 and tiageorge like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I agree! It is a lot of clicking even with the builder. I agree with habalala about it being a wonderful feature for any upgrade to be placed automatically with a base.

pocahontas-1, tiageorge and habalala like this.
  4. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I had a similar suggestions so naturally I'm all for it. This one would make it even easier to place trees (and pens).

pocahontas-1 likes this.
  5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I like this idea! Sometimes it is hard to find the base and and the upgrade in all of the tree pages in our inventory.

6. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I love this ideal...

7. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

I like your idea but I think it would be even better if the upgrade was all inclusive and did not require a base.

If you add an upgrade to a tree it stays upgraded from then on. If you win an XXL tree it is just one tree XXL (not XXL and base) and can be placed directly onto field by itself.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  8. Decree

Decree Old Hand

I would really like to impress upon the development team that players shouldn't have to constantly search for their base and upgrades. It should be noted that it makes this portion of the game cumbersome and repetitive and makes the developers look out of touch with their customers. Not only should this be implemented for trees, it should be implemented for EVERY item with an upgrade. When the player chooses to put the upgrade on the field the game itself should check for the base and place it in the field. The only time is should not be allowed to be placed is when there is no base in that players inventory.

If the sales team (and devs) think that this somehow encourages people to buy farm machinery then they all need to do quite a bit more market research. The machinery is sold primarily on the back of easy harvesting, re-seeding/re-feeding, and watering. The builder is a welcome benefit, but not the reason for the purchase.

Arielh likes this.