Yarnspinner Nights

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Nov 29, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roserin

Roserin Forum Apprentice

Hello, I am doing this activity too. I'm new to the game so I don't know how much I can complete. This game requires too many items. But it's fun to plant activity plants everywhere. Let's see how far I can go.
    I have a little son who goes to school and he also owns a farm. I guess she just looks like she's having fun :D
    Everyone should enjoy this farm as much as my son :)

MeadowCrossing, dumbunny and Nordais like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

If you're a beginning farmer, just do what you can, reap what rewards you can. It's all gravy. Don't worry about cloud rows - get the givers - that's what will help you level up.

3. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

Agreed. Givers that offer crates can be very valuable in the long run. I have tons of fish food and basic fish, and I've gotten them all from crates. The food can be sold for a profit and the fish used in breeding FSQ's. Win-win!

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Is anyone else having an issue with the stand-alone client? This morning, mine went "stupid" - forgot the credentials of all 13 farms. I'm in the process of putting the credentials all back in - one at a time. Slowly. Because everything is running slow this morning, including me.

I got up in the night and harvested the 3 main farms - event crop fields only. Everything was fine at 1:30 a.m. At 8:30 a.m. Not so much.

Nordais likes this.
  5. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

The standalone client has been acting up for a few weeks for me: the first harvest on each main or baha freezes the screen for 5 up to 60 seconds with no response. At times I just close it up and got to the web based version. Same with Edelweiss Valley, the trees and/or crops will not show on the screen. They've been patching things up in the standalone for a while, I do get a few download updates when I try to play with the standalone...

davidb1yth007 likes this.
  6. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

Crate O Buffs cost 400 Cozy Blankets (=drops), not gear coins. All Miscellaneous items cost Cozy Blankets. So it is possible to get both, if you get enough drops.

There is Baby Boom and Happy Discount Day on Sunday, every breeding gives one blanket.

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have completed the event! I have the CR up and running and after buying the Stalk only (as we get the givers as we play the game)
    I then spent my gear coins and bought all the SG and SSG and turbo mulch and 10 of the PF. That used up all my gear coins! I am very happy with my purchases! Good luck everyone! I have NOT spent my Cozy blankets yet as I am trying to get more!;)

8. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Advanced

One more harvest and SL's farm should have the cake-crop needed to complete the event, get the CR.

This farm and DB are doing this event without buying a basket and only using a little bit of SG/SSG, so they are getting there, but not quite. DB's farm just harvested last of the thistles needed.

sanddollar15 and Nordais like this.
  9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Ambassador

Ditto for me. I have a theory that whomever invented the Edelweiss Valley has Never played Farmerama and has decided to take us right back to basics. So far back, in fact, that they are recording our progress with soot marks on a cave wall! The guy in the cave only has dial-up, so that pause is that old dial-up connecting! Remember the noise?!
    Beeeeeeeee-gobble-gobble-wirrrrrr-de-gloop!!xD (WIP!)
    help me wordify your own version...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
  10. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

I remember that noise! And you had to choose between being able to make/receive phone calls or use your computer. Remember the modem David Lightman uses in the movie WarGames? :music:

dumbunny, Nordais and teeceebeemee like this.
  11. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Ouh-my - I already HAVE those Twine Thistles! Remembered that the right number is over 13000 like Cakeflowers!

Nice...

Cakeflowers I have 11000++ so 13400 is not a problem...

BUT:
    5874 out of 9925 Teaflowers
    , still remembered also I have in the beginning only 40 small plot in MG, now I have 72... (and 23 Jumbotrees still in the MG!)

So I think it may be possible to get that 9925 Teaflowers using some hundreds of SG! (without deleted/removed my 23Jumbos and get more room)

Nordais likes this.
  12. EdynohE

EdynohE Forum Apprentice

I finished the event yesterday and opened the first "Crate O' Farm Supplies XI" "Crate O' Kung Fu Tiger" chests. TP came out of one and 5 SG from the other.

It was a legendary start for me :) It's a terrible misfortune. And lots of disappointment.

13. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

Ole ! I get 100% done, CR loaded, not so far payed anything from Event-shop!
    No need Gift-Drops, so send those to other farmers :)

14. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I have not done this event but have used the drop items to buy some things in the shop, so those of us who are not doing the event still have some rewards. It is a win win situation and I am slogging away at Blast from the Past in the Farmer's Society at the same time.

15. ı have just finished the event. but after buying the cloud, ı have only 350 geary coins in my hand. I can't get all the rewards. so ridiculous

16. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Advanced

Try my trick for opening those crates: save them up! I wait until I have at least 50, sometimes well over 100, before I open them, then open them all at once. I think I get a better "spread" of items from the crates that way plus a chance to get one or more of the "rares". Maybe it's all in my mind. Maybe it's not. Oh yeah - one caveat - do NOT do that with the crates of manure. Never open more than 25 of those at a time and always be mindful of how much manure you already have on hand.

17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy! This farm has the CR up and running! Just finished getting carpal tunnel syndrome from clicking those icons in the shop 20 times each for the other goodies.

I think PM23's farm will have the CR on this next harvest of the main baha field.

18. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

I would add to be mindful with crates that offer green spin tickets for the "ordinary wheel", the maximum is set at 99, all the ones obtained after that will be lost.

Brookeham and dumbunny like this.
  19. EdynohE

EdynohE Forum Apprentice

It is impossible for me to collect 50 pieces of this crate :) I can only buy 1 in 320 hours

I also collect other crates and open them. It probably doesn't affect it, but it still feels like there is a higher chance rate.

20. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Used 305 Crate O' Kung Fu Tiger:
    [​IMG]

Also received a Super Jumbo Tree XXL and a Turbo Jumbo Tree from 26 Crate O' Farm Supplies XI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.