3 dots when Harvesting

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Jazac, Nov 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Hi MODS! Sorry to bother you. But I also get 3 dots when doing things. Maybe a server issue. I do not know. But another player also has issues as it is here. Maybe the game team needs to know this? Maybe NOT. No I use browsers as so it seems the other player does too. I just wanted you all to know about this. And least for me, if I try hand clicking, it comes up fast. I do have harvester use but some things needs to be done alone.. lol and it does get annoying the 3 dots appear at a whim. Thank you for your time and help.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Jazac,

I have cleared your server cache to see if it makes a difference. If not, can you please provide further details so we can forward it to the Game Tea, for example:
    Does it do the same on other browsers?
    What operating system are you using and which version?
    Have you tried using the Standalone Client and if so, does the same problem persist.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

3. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Hello @shooger.sweet

Thank you. Sorry did not help on Microsoft Edge (Version 95.0.1020 Official build). I tried Firefox (94.0.1) and Chrome (95/0.4638.69 Official build), so far so good on them as far as I can tell at the moment.
    I am using Windows 10 Home.

This has been going on for awhile for me. I been hoping it would clear up. It has not. And now seems others starting to have same issue as well. If you or the game team need anything else, Please let me know and I will help as much as I can. Thank you. Have a GREAT DAY!!

Unless you or the game team need anything else you may close thread.

BlackCaviar and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    I will pass this info onto the Game Team ;)

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.