Carrot-Apple Chutney

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Dec 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

C

2. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

U

4. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok four more letters and game will be over. I will check for the winners.

T N E Y is whats left. Thank you ;)

5. sanddollar15

T

6. baw815

baw815 Forum General

N

7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

E

8. sanddollar15

Y :)

9. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Sorry everyone I had put this off. Not gonna bore you all with details. I did how ever screw up with making 2 threads this time around. I do not know what it was. Let me go through this and I will make my answer. The prizes was set up for one round only. I do remember that much. I will be making a new scale of prizes soon. Thank you all for playing. I will be making another soon.

EDIT: I may go 5 level winners instead of 3. Depends. I may just keep this and go through. I first have to see how many played. Then I will go from there. Till then stay tuned. What was set for prizes has NOT changed.. just so ya know.

10. EagleMax

EagleMax Forum Apprentice

Sorry back to back postings is NOT allowed. I do obey the rules. So I am using my alt to list players in the game. I need you to let me know if I did NOT add correctly.

@squigglegiggle 35
    @007Farming 33
    @illy1996 15
    @baw815 13
    @sanddollar15 10
    @Nala777 7
    @harry011975 3
    @12ss12 2
    @morris111 2
    @purplebeet 2
    @rivak 2
    @ag56 1
    @farmerumf 1

That is what I have for each of the 13 people who played... If I have it wrong let me know ASAP. By the way all is winners here for my lack of not being here... Not sure yet on levels on prizes and if I will keep it 5 levels. Hang in there as you all will be winners..

11. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok names been linked... DO NOT INGORE this post if you want your winnings. Winners and the posts you made is above this post.(my alt @EagleMax made the post) The number by your name is what place I put you in. If I miscounted you get doubled the winning of your place.

1-1 get 2
    2-2 get 3
    3-7 get 6
    10 to 15 get 8
    33 to 35 get 15

Please make sure you IGM me for your winnings of CAC. If you all 13 players feel I should change the levels and number of prizes please by all means let me know. I want no one to feel shorted and my lack of not keeping up..

No one is saying I miscounted.. GREAT. Now to pay out... Please if you or i never in game mail each other please send me a message.. This thread needs and will be closing soon... And I would like all but a few paid in full before hand... So Please send me IGM.. If even you have and on my friends list and need that CAC.. send me IGM asap and your winnings will be paid asap. Till then it is first come first serve as my CAC is short.. but do not worry. I can make just short of sugar... I got close to if not 100 CAC saved... So send me that mail and lets close up this thread... I do not make new ones with threads opened...

EDIT: I have a pending payout from this thread to @zerodegrees. I must post it here so I do not forget.. :)
    I have started to pay a few already from this game alone. I also been paying 2 people already before this post. One wanted me to pay it forward to a newbie I had forgotten about. I was making up for lost times with that..
    So if you not got a CAC from me yet send me mail please.. name is the same. I also do not have 100 CAC saved like I thought I did.. But I still have enough to pay out..PLEASE I do have another account I been sending CAC to use to help with paying you all...That was main reason for my delay in paying back.. I only can gift to so many in one night. My other account has 5 free gifts each night with no one and nothing to send too.. lets get er done... lol

Last edited by moderator: Mar 23, 2020
  12. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Replying here as the other thread was closed.
    Thank you, Jazac. :) I would've forgotten myself if you hadn't reminded me. :p I've been so preoccupied with COVID-19 news that I'm having a hard time focusing on the game and keeping up with this forum. :sleepy::wuerg:

Thanks for going out of your way to make sure I got my prize, and taking the time to find another item I would be happy with since the item I originally wanted was not giftable this time. I'm very happy with the gift I received, and your kindness and generosity is much appreciated. :inlove:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    sanddollar15 and Jazac like this.
  13. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I got your CAC, Jazac. Thanks a lot. Don't strain yourself too much. I don't mind not getting a prize. Congratulations for the great effort.

sanddollar15, purplebeet and Jazac like this.
  14. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Thanks for the CAC Jazac!! I wondered why you sent it to me as I have been gone for the past few months....thanks Jazac for staying true;):)

Jazac likes this.
  15. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

@zerodegrees You are so welcome. I am glad we was able to find a fix. I think we all been kinda out of it since this new bug decided to take us over. :eek:
    @12ss12 Thank you. Things in life are not always planned. We just have to work around them. ;)
    @007Farming We all need breaks. I understand. I have taken more then my share with my last few threads, and I am sorry.;)

I will always hold true to my word.. Even if that means giving away something that costs way more then offered. I am just that way. I will do whatever it takes to make one happy. After all this is just a game. I have been slacking way more then I wanted too in my threads and for that I am sorry.

I have started to pay out to people. I have finish 1 (well 2 others gets daily as they was winners). So I ask if any one else who won and have not got and needs it or just want it paid.. To help me pay out faster can you please send me a in game mail? I will list winners again. I got the amounts you won. You can also scroll up to get it also.

Again I am sorry. I do hope everyone is safe and sound.

@squigglegiggle 35
    @007Farming 33
    @illy1996 15
    @baw815 13
    @sanddollar15 10
    @Nala777 7
    @harry011975 3
    @12ss12 2
    @morris111 2
    @purplebeet 2
    @rivak 2
    @ag56 1
    @farmerumf 1

P.S. I saved you from scrolling.. copy and paste works great. xD The number by your name is where you are placed below. The last number is amount of CAC's you won.

1-1 get 2
    2-2 get 3
    3-7 get 6
    10 to 15 get 8
    33 to 35 get 15

16. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

You haven given me enough! No need for any more...I have a surplus already;)Appreciate your generosity and the time you take putting these challenges togetherxD

Jazac, Cassie101 and purplebeet like this.
  17. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

;)Jazac :inlove:

Jazac and Cassie101 like this.
  18. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok I feel like a dummy posting this. But this thread is over and dead. We got to close it up.

I moved to upstairs bedroom and now cant find my list. I also got me a new computer.. My laptop was dragging to much and always in use to do anything to it... I also went back to work cutting yards.. Me is worn out...lol

Any how, I looked in 2 places and my list isn't there. I think I know where it is.. But now I got to find where I put them stack of papers...lol Yes I mixed it in with my other things.. I should be able to find it when I get up... Right now I am relaxing from work today...lol

Till then, and also to help me pay out faster now that I have more CAC made. PLEASE In Game Mail me. You don't need to know how many... just your mail with your forum name and a hi or about time you pay us in the mail will be ok with me...lol. Thanks.

EDIT: Told you I will feel like a dummy.. I looked in another place near me... and wham... found my list.. I knew I had it close.. Just didn't know where...lol

No IGM, I will send mail out then the gift... If your game name is different then forum name please send me mail. Thanks. This thread will be closed soon cause I will have it closed within next 7 days. If not sooner.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  19. EagleMax

EagleMax Forum Apprentice

Ok Everyone has been paid one CAC by now. I will not give update till I get more players paid in full. Then I will update. Which will be Sunday as I will have 5 more paid in full then. I doubt I be chatting much this coming week. WORK, WORK DEMANDS...lol

purplebeet likes this.
  20. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok as shown in this post as how many CAC each person got. Here is my updated list as to who been paid in full and who is left.

15 @007Farming Agreed enough was enough. Thank you. If you ever need help with anything just ask me. Thanks
    15 @squigglegiggle 6 out of 15 paid so far
    08 @illy1996 Reward was sent to someone else. Paid in full
    08 @baw815 3 of 8 paid so far
    08 @sanddollar15 3 of 8 paid so far
    06 @Nala777 Paid in full
    06 @harry011975 3 of 6 paid so far
    03 @12ss12 Paid in full
    03 @morris111 Paid in full
    03 @purplebeet Paid in full
    03 @rivak Paid in full
    02 @ag56 Paid in full
    02 @farmerumf Paid in full

Now if I made any errors let me know. I am sorry I am way behind and its late. I see some needed it. more likely back then too. But now I know I made a few happy they got it when they still needed it. I told some in the IGM to let me know and I will be happy to send more. Right now, my goal is finish this thread. I will have it closed this coming weekend.

Between me using most of my stock for myself after been helping others, I ran into a very bad shortage of CAC. Even I had to buy some...lol Its funny how some things just don't work out as planned. It got me good. Again I am sorry. I do thank everyone for playing.

007Farming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.