Carrot-Apple Chutney

Discussion in 'Forum games' started by Jazac, Dec 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All Knowing Oracle

C

2. rivak

rivak Forum Inhabitant

3. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

U

4. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Ok four more letters and game will be over. I will check for the winners.

T N E Y is whats left. Thank you ;)

5. sanddollar15

T

6. baw815

baw815 Forum Ambassador

N

7. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

E

8. sanddollar15

Y :)

9. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Sorry everyone I had put this off. Not gonna bore you all with details. I did how ever screw up with making 2 threads this time around. I do not know what it was. Let me go through this and I will make my answer. The prizes was set up for one round only. I do remember that much. I will be making a new scale of prizes soon. Thank you all for playing. I will be making another soon.

EDIT: I may go 5 level winners instead of 3. Depends. I may just keep this and go through. I first have to see how many played. Then I will go from there. Till then stay tuned. What was set for prizes has NOT changed.. just so ya know.

10. EagleMax

EagleMax Forum Apprentice

Sorry back to back postings is NOT allowed. I do obey the rules. So I am using my alt to list players in the game. I need you to let me know if I did NOT add correctly.

@squigglegiggle 35
    @007Farming 33
    @illy1996 15
    @baw815 13
    @sanddollar15 10
    @Nala777 7
    @harry011975 3
    @12ss12 2
    @morris111 2
    @purplebeet 2
    @rivak 2
    @ag56 1
    @farmerumf 1

That is what I have for each of the 13 people who played... If I have it wrong let me know ASAP. By the way all is winners here for my lack of not being here... Not sure yet on levels on prizes and if I will keep it 5 levels. Hang in there as you all will be winners..

11. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Ok names been linked... DO NOT INGORE this post if you want your winnings. Winners and the posts you made is above this post.(my alt @EagleMax made the post) The number by your name is what place I put you in. If I miscounted you get doubled the winning of your place.

1-1 get 2
    2-2 get 3
    3-7 get 6
    10 to 15 get 8
    33 to 35 get 15

Please make sure you IGM me for your winnings of CAC. If you all 13 players feel I should change the levels and number of prizes please by all means let me know. I want no one to feel shorted and my lack of not keeping up..

sanddollar15, baw815 and Cassie101 like this.