Crop rotation

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Päärynä11, Apr 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Does crop rotation have any effects in Farmerama? I recall the wise old-timers told in my old old forum, that crop rotation give more drops. Is there any fact about that? Is it true that crowing same crop over and over again gives less drops?

Neither old nor old old forum exist any longer, so I cannot check what were told. So much useful information disappeared with those forums.

davidb1yth007 and FrootloopGrove like this.
  2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi It happens to any crop you grow it is random sometimes get better drops sometimes less drops, also take into consideration Cloud Row Drop Boosters may have expired giving you less drops than expected

Sometimes is good to alternate or Rotation of crops even with less timed crops maybe give better drops than longer timed crops it has been known to happen

Sorry that your old Forum is gone i did couple postings about how to improve drop rates

https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/how-to-improve-get-better-drops-during-events.27360/

3. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm sure it probably is perception but I've noticed that if I change up my overnight drop crop I do get better drop numbers. In the last event, I alternated between turnips and Gentiana. Now part of that was to take advantage of CR's that reduced grow times for veggies and flowers and also to use different crafting buffs. I don't have any CR's that affect drop rates. Can I prove that alternating crops works? No, I can't. I still do it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.