Competition EN Forum Competition Ghost Stories October 2022

Discussion in 'Official Forum Competitions' started by Farmers.Almanac, Oct 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I think the squirrel lost her shadow when she was hiding spooky acorns under the Midnight Oak tree. All those spooky crops, trees and animals had her really afraid. She was so scared of her own shadow that she bolted away so quickly that she lost her shadow somewhere in the Mushroom Forest.

Maybe sewinglady can sew the shadow back on for Squirrel? Will we make it back in time to the campfire or will there be more spooky things on the way that will delay us?

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

That's such a good idea Farmers Almanac - but first we have to find the shadow! :wuerg:
    Now, who wants to join me in the (gulp) Mushroom Forest to search for that shadow? :eek:

4. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Something went ahead to investigate. It ran into a slimy pit where an imitation Horror Tomato was saved from Slime Monsters by a Cat Fairy. After questioning the *cough* hero, there were directions to the lost shadow.

[​IMG]

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I will go with you and bring a flashlight so we can look around the Midnight Oak which has many leaves that fall and can easily hide
    a shadow, or maybe being that the shadow is light and airy it blew to one of the spooky crop fields!:oops:

habalala, 12ss12 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  6. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Maybe the squirrel was the one who went ahead and found the directions to the shadows?!
    I will join illy and sanddollar in looking for the elusive shadows.
    I think I heard a rustling among the leaves under the Midnight Oak - perhaps the squirrel???

habalala, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. 12ss12

Here we are all searching for the elusive shadow. What we all forgot was that we are in an eerie world and to certain things cannot be seen through naked normal eyes. Moreover it was dark . Bats can see in the dark. I asked Bats from our Farmerama to help us. We need to be on time to the campfire. We need the shadow. All the Bats from farmerama split and flew all over the mountain and suddenly one bat came back with the shadow. We didn't have time to ask how or where it got the shadow. So we decided that the bats will tell us the story in our campfire how it found the shadow. All of us hopped in the cars and drove tot he campfire. The Bats flew ofcourse.

8. MeadowCrossing

But which shadow? Squirrel's or Meadow Crossing's? Hopefully both as we must get to the campfire!!!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  9. sanddollar15

I am thinking that the bats found the squirrel's shadow as that was the missing one! Even though MeadowCrossing's shadow was gone we all know that the squirrel had it so he could go to the party. Now all that needs to be done ha ha ha is for the squirrel to give MeadowCrossing back her shadow and have the bats give squirrel back his........ but will they!???? :music::oops:dun dun dah!

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  10. illy1996

What a mix up! Squirrel looks very peculiar with MeadowCrossing's shadow, I must say! Squirrel is doing a completely different scary dance to the shadow! xD

Now, I can see the Bats coming into land and ... what the ...! They are all gaining entry using Squirrel's shadow. Oh, of course, they are Vampire Bats so don't have a shadow of their own. o_O
    What is going to happen to all these shadows when the sun comes up? :eek:

MeadowCrossing and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. 12ss12

What ! The sun is going to steal all the shadows in the morning ? Hmmm....Scratching my head.....No idea is coming up....alright...we will deal with this particular trouble in the morning.

Now everyone has come tot he campfire party. All are scattered around the big fire. The Bats are all hanging upside down in the branches. Only thing they don't like is the campfire. But that can't be helped.

The party has started. Scary Scarecrow is happy. So are we.

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  12. Farmers.Almanac

Thank you to all participants in this month's EN forum competition. I apologize for the delay in closing the comp and announcing the winners.

On the way to the Mod Cave from the Campfire, I got lost in Mushroom Forest after being chased by ghosts and flying bats. The gripping grass kept tangling around my feet, I fell in the slime pit, and though I was really hungry, I was unsure I could eat a Dark Queen's apple. I was going to use a candle to light my way home, but the grave candle cactus takes to long too light, so I used an orb from the nightgleam tree to reach the Mod Cave. After all the fun festivities, I fell into a deep sleep and missed the end of the comp:eek:

There are only 5 players in this month's comp so you are all winners!:D

Please give me a few minutes to book your prizes.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  13. Farmers.Almanac

Congratulations to our Spooky Ghost Story tellers!

habalala - 5 party spins
    12ss12 - 24 Hour Harvest Helper Coupon
    illy1996 - Fullmoon Harvest Booster
    sanddollar15 - XXL Ghostly Willow
    MeadowCrossing - Gargoyle stable

Your prizes have been booked. You may need to refresh to see them :)

We hope you had a great time and we look forward to more fun together in the future :)

14. 12ss12

Thank you, Farmers.Almanac. The competition was fun. I hope you have your shadow.
    Congrats & Thank you habalala, illy1996, sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing.

15. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thank you all! This comp and your stories added some extra fun during Autumn.

16. sanddollar15

Thank you Farmers.Almanac, I am glad you woke up from your spooky sleep!:oops: And thank you for the fun Competition!
    Congratulations to the other "spooky story tellers" we do all have spooky fun imaginations!:music: Thanks and congrats to
    12ss12, habalala, illy1996, and MeadowCrossing it has been fun!:inlove:

MeadowCrossing, habalala and 12ss12 like this.
  17. illy1996

Thank you Farmers.Almanac - that was fun. Glad you managed to escape all the creepy inhabitants of Mushroom Forest! :wuerg:
    Thanks also to all those who participated in this fun campfire story telling! :D

18. MeadowCrossing

Golly, I'm even more late than Farmers.Almanac! Was chasing my shadow and didn't realize I couldn't see it because of the time - high noon! xD
    Thanks everyone for the delightful storytelling and to the Mods for the terrific reward! :inlove:

12ss12, sanddollar15 and habalala like this.
  19. Farmers.Almanac

We are pleased you have had a good time and we thank you for playing :)

This thread will be closed and we look forward to more fun together in the future :)

Happy Halloween and Happy Farming

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.