FAQ Rare production workshop?

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Sheriziya, Dec 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Hey all,

During the Santapalooza event I managed to get myself a Cheese Factory. From what I understand this is a rare production workshop.

I noticed we have a lot of overviews in the FAQ with stables and animals (with information about their production workshops), but I saw no FAQ about rare production workshops, like the Cheese Factory.

I have no idea if there are more rare production workshops and if so, how many, but if there are more, maybe we could have a FAQ where all the information about these workshops is combined?

Thanks for reading :)

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

We do have several rare productions workshops that were awarded as event prizes and are only probably mentioned/referred to in their associated event FAQ. It is a good idea to have a comprehensive FAQ of production workshops. I don't know that we actually need a separate FAQ for the rare shops but maybe just an addition to the existing workshop FAQ.

I can think of the disguise shop, moose music hall, sail factory, and textile mill.

3. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Well, the existing workshop FAQ only gives an overview of the icons of the products without the corresponding names and than an explanation of how to generally make these workshops.

I think this FAQ could use a list of the workshops named. Of course the rest of the information for the normal workshops is already included in the FAQ of the animal, but names to go with the icons of the products does help.

It would indeed be very helpful if a list (or added post) about the rare production workshops with the information about how much you need and what they produce (in other words, the information that's included in the FAQ per animal) would be included in the FAQ about the workshops.

Okay, I know this is a double post, but I thought I'd actually make a start with this FAQ and thus make this double post :)

I know these FAQ's are usually made by moderators, but as I understand they're quite busy, so I thought it would be handy for them to have something they don't need to do so much for anymore.

I hope you guys don't mind me doing this! :)

I thought it would be handy to use the "standard" like all other FAQ's use. If anyone can give me any information I'm missing, I'll add it here :) I've been using Google, the Event FAQ's and the FAQ Archive to find the information below. Please correct me if I'm wrong about the details!

I thought, in this case, it could come in handy to also include the event when the production workshops could be received as a reward.

I have not included the MM related production workshops here, since you can get them every month from the this event, so I'm guessing they're not THAT rare..... And they are already described in the FAQ's about the MM event, the Bats and the Crows.

FAQ Rare Production workshops

Rare Production workshops can NOT be produced in the city. These workshops can only be received as rewards from events or as gifts/trades in a "Barter, Gift & Trade" event.

Cheese Factory
    [​IMG]
    Requires: 3 mice + 1 mouse food

Produces:
    1 Cheese
    [​IMG]

Barn Value: 400
    Time: 12 hours
    EP: 90

Events this was rewarded: Santapalooza 2014 (December 2014), Day and Night Event: Cheesemasons (april 2014)

Disguise Shop
    [​IMG]
    Requires: 2 Raccoons + 1 Raccoon Food

Produces:
    1 Racoon Mask
    [​IMG]

Barn Value: 1200
    Time: 36 hours
    EP: 300

Events this was rewarded: Farmerama Comic #6: The Deal, Snowed In (January 2014)

Sail Factory
    [​IMG]
    Requires: 2 Moles + 1 Mole Food

Produces:
    1 Party Sail
    [​IMG]

Barn Value: 345
    Time: 24 hours
    EP: 280
    Events this was rewarded: Farmerama Comic #6: The Deal

Moose Music Hall
    [​IMG]
    Requires: 1 Moose + 1 Moose Feed

Produces:
    1 Hitsingle
    [​IMG]

Barn Value: 600
    Time: 24 Hours
    EP: 140
    Events: Rudy Awakening: Groundhog Gag

Textile Mill
    [​IMG]
    Requires: 1 Squirrel + 1 Squirrel Food

Produces: 1 Picnic Blanket
    [​IMG]

Barn Value: 795
    Time: 38 Hours
    EP: 215

Event this was rewarded in: Farm Campout (August 2014), Cosmic Curiosities: Meteor Shower (July 2014)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Sheriziya
    the barn values for the products are:

Cheese - 400
    Mask - 1200
    Windmill sail - 345
    Hit single - 600
    Picnic blanket - 795

Good job putting it all together!

Arielh and -Mir85- like this.
  5. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Hi Pnp,

Thanks for the prices! I've adjusted the FAQ set up for that. And thanks for the compliment :)

6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Very good Sheriziya :D Here are the pictures you are missing :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  7. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Hey -Mir85-,

Thanks for the pictures and the compliment :)

8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Just noticed a small thing, the sail factory produce party sails, not windmill sails (those were for the event workshop) :)

9. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Ah, that explains why the event workshop was different in EP I assume! I hadn't noticed that particular difference :D Thanks, I'll correct it!

Arielh likes this.