Farmwheel coupons and drop chances

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by GamefanPPG, Nov 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamefanPPG

GamefanPPG Someday Author

Hello, good day. Thanks for everything.

First question, did the farmer assistant coupons was removed from the farmwheel or something? It been days I didn't see any to get with the farm tickets.

It seem like I got ignored here. Normally I get an answer quickly.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 21, 2020
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello GamefanPPG,
    I am sorry that you have had to wait a longer period of time than usual, but we have outside jobs/family responsibilities as well :p
    The Harvester Assistants hours can still be won on the Normal Farmwheel and Harvester Coupons can still be won on the Jackpot Farmwheel.

Can I assist you further?

3. GamefanPPG

Hello, that's understandable, tho it's a first time for me to this to happen. I hope you aren't forcing yourself out there. We need to take care of ourselves a lot in this dire times. Thanks for reply. About my question, yes I know that but again, it been days and I didn't see any coupon in the jackpot farmwheel so I wanted to make sure if everything is working properly.

Another question, how the farmwheel works? It is true there more of an item you have ( orange workshop upgrade/boost item ) the less change you have to get it in the wheel? Or everything always is choiced randomly?

4. shooger.sweet

You may not notice them if you are only doing a few spins at a time, but they are still there.
    All prizes are random and you can win more than one of the same item, this also includes tree/stable upgrades and any of the buff items.

Can I assist with anything further?

5. GamefanPPG

I understand. I hope see any eventually. Another question. In the tree of wisdom, the Living Legend II skill need to be unlocked to give the player 5% more drops chances. But I dont have this turtle they are mentioning. If I unlock this skill, do I need the turtle to be able to use it? Or the 5% is added anyways?

6. shooger.sweet

You need a Howie Donut to be donated to the Living Legend II Rune before the 5% increased drop rate bonus will take effect. If you do not own a Howie Donut, you will need to wait until the next time they are offered for Sale or try for one next Gift & Trade Event.

Can I assist with anything further?

7. GamefanPPG

Thanks for the answer. Here another and the last one. My friends I added ingame, some of them are level 200 or more. Does this level is the level they have in the main farm only or that's the total of both farm and bahamarama side combined?

8. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

That level is just the Main Farm.
    If you want to know their Baha level you need to ask them by IGM (In Game Message).

9. shooger.sweet

Thankyou escalonilla, that is correct. The Level on your Neighbour Tabs indicate the Main Farm Level.

Can I assist the OP further?

10. GamefanPPG

Oh woah they level up so fast. I wonder how they do it. I asked a few but no one replied me back. Oh well.
    Thanks for answer my questions. I wish there was a farmerama discord to find more friends. I don't have more questions to ask. Have a good weekend.

11. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

You can see some advice from other players in the Strategy threads, here is one compiled by fellow farmers.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.