Happy Farm News 2nd edition

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Clashstrummer, Feb 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

:inlove:happy for everyone and thank you all for sharing fun and positive messages!:p This is a huge reason I love this game ...

Dory111, Nala777, farmlily3 and 7 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

@PeepsCA Sounds like fun to me! woo hoo!!xDxD
    Congratulations Clashstrummer for getting a Pink Cat,,awesome spin!;)
    littletinybit, job well done on getting SG for carnations!:D

Nala777, farmlily3, sglick and 6 others like this.
  3. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Congrats Clash on the Pink cat.
    Congrats Sanddollar on 100!

4. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to put out my new kennel.

Nala777, farmlily3, sglick and 5 others like this.
  5. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Today I harvested a record (for me)
    14 wheat from a single 1 x 1 square

Nala777, farmlily3, sglick and 7 others like this.
  6. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

I'm so happy! I won 1+ harvester on the wheel & got most of the animals that I need from the wonder stalls. I had very few of these so I am excited that I got

1 Robin
    2 Falcons
    2 Pheasants
    2 Bison
    1 Weasel

and I got my 1st Red Bear pen & my zillionth Pink pig. LOL

EDIT: And, I got another Pink Beehive (I think I only had 1 before) from the prize stalls from the event. Yea! Now, if I could just get a Pink Bear &/ or Elephant. I really want a Pink Elephant. LOL

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  7. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Congratulations sglick those are great results!!:D

farmlily3, tlcmom, purplebeet and 4 others like this.
  8. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Thanks Clash!

I can't believe my luck today. I just open 3 from the train and got a Pink Bunny & a Beetle. Yippee!!!!! Happy Dance!!!!!

9. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Both are available as rewards in the FSQ Celeb's Table level 4. Sure beats buying or breeding the critters to build the pens.

10. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Mindy, Thank you! You really made this wonderful day even more wonderful Thank you for pointing that out. I am on lvl 3 and I will work to get those Pink critters on Lvl 4. Yippee!

11. purplepassion123

purplepassion123 Forum Apprentice

That's crazy good, sglick:D

12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Woo Hoo for you sglick!!! :D

farmlily3, tlcmom, purplebeet and 6 others like this.
  13. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Loooove all the Happy News here - what a Great idea for a thread, Clashstrummer!!
    A little bit more 'happy' from me....got two new Beetles from the Train!!:D:D
    Annnd a little bit more - am now having more time to play this game again! A great surprise, as I didn't think it would happen, although still somewhat 'hit and miss'!

It's so gooood to read all your posts again....especially all this Happy news!!!:inlove::D

:DCongratulations EVERYONE
    on ALL your good news!!:D

tlcmom, shellhappybj, sglick and 6 others like this.
  14. lilDomi

lilDomi Junior Expert

I got enough GBs to unlock Pandas to move further than step two on the Baha side. :inlove: I was going to unlock betel nut, but saw it had the same bananas so I opened it instead. I did have to buy pandas though, I haven't unlocked bamboo yet, their feed. :p

15. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Yippee! LilDomi - Step by step is how we have all progressed. Good for you for makinging another giant panda step forward.

16. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

Such Happy news for everyone! Congratulations all. :D

I've not got a new beetle yet but I did get a PINK donkey from the cargo. Mostly I've upgraded yellow to orange and red which is also a big plus. I did also get the new Robin stable. :inlove:

I still have a few more stables to convert so still a chance for a beetle. Good luck to everyone!

17. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

Fantastic lilDomi!!:DI too just plunked down the gbs to get the lovely panda on the beach, still with no food as I was out of gbs ! I will have to keep up with your progress and maybe we can share tips along the way! Congratulations LDCrow on the cute beetle and my fave donkey (rl)

18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Wow! Lots of happy news here! I have some happy news here too - I got a Stag Beetle on my very first lot of train rides. :)

I also won the +200% harvest this morning which meant I could finish Hungry Statues (or as I keeping thinking Hungry Hippos!) and another level of the Sick Volcano. :D Only one more of the timed quests for the Sick Volcano to go plus just Betel Nuts and Ficus needed for the third part of the last level! :inlove:

Was a little sleepy this morning and made a couple of errors, though, and managed to spray my whole field with SSG instead of just a few trees. So I have run out of SSG AND mulch! Who would have thought it! :music:

Good luck all and let's have plenty more happy news! ;)

19. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Hello! My Forum name is fun2farm and I'm a new farm from 3 days ago, 3/23/18.

My Happy News is that I was able to get a lot of Orange stables and a Robin(that I can't feed yet) from the Vienna Wonder Stables, so I've made a lot of CC's and am working on my 1st Million of them. $836,835.CC's:) Growing lots of Cress helped me get off to a good start.:D

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do from here? Is there anything I can concentrate on doing to increase my 'bottom line'?

All will be appreciated!! Thank you!

20. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Hello, fun2farm. :) Welcome to the game and forum.
    You can check out this thread 'For new farmers a little encouragement...' there are a lot of Seasoned farmers with lots of great ideas! ;)
    Best of Luck down on the Farm!! :D