Happy Farm News 2nd edition

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Clashstrummer, Feb 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome fun2farm:)

To be 3 days old and already have just under 1 Million CC means you are well on your way. You've a nice amount to invest in your farm. Good luck and happy farming.:)

2. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

You can buy their feed in the market & with a little patience you'll be able to sell those Robins for over 20,000 cc's each, maybe even over 40,000 cc's. ;) All new animals & tree fruits are a great source of CC's while in very short supply! :p

3. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Wow fun2farm... that's a lot of CCs in just 3 days, can I get a loan?? xD

4. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Hahahaha!! xDxD Good one, Peeps!! ;)
    (But somehow I get the feeling that it would take my CC's in the wrong direction!! Hahaha...still laughing!)

Thanks dafodily - I took a short break and did just that!!....then I looked at my CC's - and they had increased to $913,638!!:D:D And I haven't even fed my Robin yet! - - I loooooove this game!!:inlove:

**puppiesnponies
    , thank you for the nice warm welcome!!:):D

Hi joanc123! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction - that thread will be my 'go to' for a while now!! (maybe for a very loooong while,,,)

It is true, what I have been reading in the Forum - what a great bunch of friendly, helpful Farmers!:D:inlove:

EDIT: Celebrate with me, fellow farmers!!.....:music:
    Made it!! :D:D $1,347,073!! (Now I guess I'll have to go spend it!?!)xD

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Welcome fun2farm, and congratulations on getting a Robin and making all those cc's in 3 days! Just play at your own pace
    pick and chose the events that best suit your farm and most of all just have fun!;)

MARLYMAR, tlcmom, fun2farm and 2 others like this.
  6. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

o_Oops! I made a mistake earlier when I first posted...my Profile page said I started on Saturday, the 24th, not the 23rd.

Oh PeepsCA!!! 'I need a Loan'...of a new brain!!:p

MARLYMAR, joanc123 and tlcmom like this.
  7. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Sorry... mine's in the shop, wasn't firing on all cylinders lol :sleepy:

8. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

....Also I'm in search of 6 more neighbors to open the Green Meadow, if anyone is interested...and please feel free to delete me after its open if you don't need/want any more neighbors.:)
    Thanks!
    (igm @fun-n-farmin)

9. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Totally off topic to be talking about neighbor stuff here so the Mods might scold us.

Fun2farm - I tried sending you a neighbor request. I got the message that player does not exist. Did you change your username in any way after you set up your account? If so we need the original user name that you set up the original account in order to send neighbor requests or messages.

If you want, you can send me a neighbor request.

EDIT: Thank you for editing your post with your account name.

10. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

o_Oo_Oops! Sorry for talking about the about the neighbor stuff!
    Some good news...just opened The Park!:D (I love opening new lands!)

Best happy news - thank you to my new neighbors, for being my new neighbors!!:inlove::D

EDIT: Uh Oh...double posting..'No-No'! So, here it is...

"More Happy News! Just reached Level 26...and passed the 2 million CC mark!:music::D:p"
    (Gotta love those chickens!!)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  11. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

No worries about posting! We have all committed the crime of going off topic & most of us have accidently doubled posted when we 1st started out in the forum.

12. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Whew! Thanks, sglick!:)

Edit: Opened Bahama Island:music:and the first 2 fields.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Completed a section of a quest and got a ladybug:inlove:

tlcmom, baw815, PeepsCA and 6 others like this.
  14. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Yea! PNP!!!!:inlove:

tlcmom, fun2farm, julie1013 and 2 others like this.
  15. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

fun2farm. Congrats on opening Baha:music::D Keep at it as that area will come in very handy for you in the future!!;):):)

tlcmom, fun2farm and joanc123 like this.
  16. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Great going fun2!

My happy news for today: with my last Greenhouse search today I got the last refinement on Garlic!

After a few years I'm happy to have all of these refinements done in full (so I can concentrate on refining event crops)

*Blueberries
    *Lillies
    *Crop sqrs
    *Oyster
    *Hazel
    *Kohlrabi
    *Onion
    *Roses
    *Sugarbeet
    *Iris
    *Cotton
    *Artichoke
    *Raspberries
    *Barley
    *Leek
    *Carnations

*Garlic

Happy days for me and Happy Easter to all :):)

17. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Hateva - You are way more diligent than I will over be. Good for you!!!:D:inlove::D

Nala777, fun2farm and joanc123 like this.
  18. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Ah sglick, them refinements needs no looking after! Just chuck it in and await result xD

19. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

It the memory that is the problem. I just totally forget about the refinery. Plus, I prefer animals and workshops.

20. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Yes I remember :D

Time for bed over here
    Sleep well! my friend :inlove:

Clashstrummer, fun2farm and joanc123 like this.