Feedback Important Technical Test for 48 Hours

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Dec 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jupsukka

jupsukka Forum Greenhorn

The whole treatment tangles and slows down. Annoying! Yes, by now, a workable "alternative" should have been created. For over a year there has been time and paying players just enough. Did the money go into your own pocket when there is still no working and fast system in the pile ?????? Shame on you and now it's time to do something fast ..... to Duun about it and suddenly the "pocket fillers" !!!
    "

pofucuk likes this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

In fairness, they've said they've been working on this for a very long time. Just because it's only just come out doesn't mean it's only just happened.

sanddollar15 and farmerumf like this.
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm also having issues with gifting in Unity. The search bar to find my friends isn't working. I can find Friend A but not Friend B, even though I exchange daily gifts with both of them. Or I can find Friend C but not D, E, or Q. These are friends with just letters in their names, no numbers or punctuation.

I don't like the new list order either. It took me months to learn where my regular gifting partners were on it, and now they are all mixed up. Plus the skinny black font on a dark brown background doesn't show up well. White letters or a pale background to bump up the contrast would be better on my eyes.

4. testing70

testing70 Forum Greenhorn

I harvested all my fields and then when back to plant them. I could only plant on the main field. The game would not allow me to go to any other field to plant crops or anything else. I cannot plant anymore fields. Last time I had to wait for the test to go away before I could plant anything. I also had problems with the glade turning pink halfway down and then switching back to my ep givers and then turning pink again. I'm also having a lot of the problems other farmers are having....I have finally been able to get to the fields to plant crops. The one field I had planted had no crops on it. The other fields I had harvested, needed to harvested again.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
  5. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I have to keep refreshing. It was perfectly fast and functional when I logged in this morning, but the longer I have it open the slower it gets until I have to refresh to be able to do anything, and even then when it reloads it's not the fast response time I had first thing this morning

6. ntuncer4257

ntuncer4257 Forum Apprentice

New Unity absolutely does not work ... it is constantly freezing .... what I planted in the main field is not collected ... it does not work ... I cannot get anywhere .... even if it does it 100% it does not open .... flash was better than that .... I want the old version. ..please help...ID: 3727314

~edit~ Please only use English on the EN Forum. Have you tried to access the Game using the Standalone Client? If you continue to have problems, please use the Technical Issues section where we can assist you further.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Last edited by moderator: Dec 12, 2020
    ozneme, yagmur_5 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  7. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

You often have to refresh the page when the game slows down and sometimes even freezes. Flash works better when this Unity unfortunately should still fix this unity that would work better and smoother as flash works.

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  8. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

Client is way better than browser version:) Looks like browser with some tabs doesn`t impact to the client so much because there aren`t freezes so often or barely at all but it would be awesome to get Enter and Esc -usings implemented:p

RebaFC likes this.
  9. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

all harvests are problematic and it is very difficult to harvest by hand why I had to use my Harvester coupons, which I saved for difficult times, if I hadn't started the event, I wouldn't even want to enter the game.

ntuncer4257 and ozneme like this.
  10. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have been breeding on and off all morning but for some reason it is starting to charge 2 PF for each breeding. I am sure it was working in the last lot I bred but I just wanted to finish off my last 13 PF and it keeps saying I need another 13 PF to finish and it is showing 2 PF at the bottom tab. :eek:
    I logged out and into Client but it is the same there. :(
    Any ideas? :music:

Edit: I have just logged back in using Unity and all is well again! Just a blip. Sorry, again, hope you haven't starting any investigation yet! :D

Another edit: It shows 1 PF on bottom tab but it doesn't like me using the last 1 PF. I have been doing two or three breedings and have got to the last 2 PF. It says I need 2 PF more. I can do one breeding but have to leave the last 1 PF for later! So it's not really working as it should ... :D

Just to clarify, it only takes 1 PF per breeding.

11. aslan64

aslan64 Forum Apprentice

Am I the only one ? Tried the standalone, as be fair to developers, then find my security tells me contains Malware and isolates it !!! Can the techie team tell me what exactly we are downloading to OUR computers ????? Is there some hidden scripts ??? Thank you, In meantime just about given up on game, new Unity all clunky and cumbersome, so many issues that have taken away any enjoyment, can't imagine doing the Carnival or Fair Ground with pro active animation :))))

12. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

ID 53220467
    WIN10, Edge
    Unity

Besides the long initial loading time (slow cacheing) I've found the current version playable. Once the caching on your servers has finished the game runs pretty fine. Keep working hard on further improvement please.

My notes:

Purple blobs from outerspace appear on Lighthouse Field, Treasure Detector giver

The timers on buffs from Cloud Rows and in Diamond, Gold & Silver slots aren't updated; at any time they show the time left since last full game refresh. Highly inconvinient.

The timer on the machinery isn't updated when left idle.

Arboretum, manufactories & menageries never show any ready sign. Some arborertum don't show a tree in front.

The seeding menu still is a mess.

13. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Yesterday the game was working well for me. Today I can harvest, but cannot replant - either by hand or with machinery. Also cannot mulch trees or harvest mysterious eggs. Whenever I try to do any of these things, the page starts to reload, gets to 100% and stays there, never reopening - I have to refresh/reload the game - every time - and still can't plant, mulch,etc. It's in a vicious loop. I'm done trying for now - will just have to leave my field(s) empty - cannot even replant the event crop. Hope this doesn't last too long.
    There are also display issues - some trees show only spinning flowers, not the tree.

EDIT: finally got Opera browser to work - can plant the main field
    still can't plant in Firefox

14. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I was one of the players who has been impacted by the White Page of Doom in the Standalone Client, but with today's updated release, it runs so much faster than the Unity WebGL in my browser. It still has some visual issues, freezes or becomes non-responsive prompting another log in but it feels more like Flash than the browser version and that horrible problem with the seed menu is not present in the Standalone.

Overall, I'm able to play fairly normally. Still some things to fix but with 19 days to go before Flash disappears, I think the Team can do it :)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  15. nacori

nacori Forum Apprentice

Please can you fix my PINK park and shipwreckday!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  16. uknuru

uknuru Forum Apprentice

I can not log in since 2 days. I downloaded Unity on Edge and on Crome. No success.

17. pferdepferdefarm

pferdepferdefarm Active Author

so many problems with unity. Main one is trees and fields not changing so you can't tell when anything is ready.

18. RebaFC

RebaFC Junior Expert

The "Market History" feature is a nice addition but needs some improvements.
    • Add tooltips to the items.
    • Add time to the date.
    • Reliability. It seems to forget (or omit) some history sporadically.
    • The text needs better spacing so that is easily readable (applies to all the market).

19. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

[​IMG]
    When I enter Farmers' Society, I get this view first. It stays for a while, before it disappears and my normal FSQ comes with all my Quests (in English).

20. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

One of my neighbor's and I got married. But the kiss doesn't show up in the gift menu for her, only pheromones.
    Gift giving as a whole is such a pain with Unity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.