IrisaDefiance

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by IrisaDefiance, Sep 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. IrisaDefiance

IrisaDefiance Someday Author

Hello everyone. I am Irisa and I started playing yesterday and just achieved level 7. I am still stumbling around with what exactly to do (I have read some FAQ's). I have played several other farming games (still playing one), and just wanted to give a shout out to all reader's.
    I am still trying to see if I can find the information before starting to ask a LOT of questions. Trust me I have them. Hope to see you around the forum and game.
    Happy farming.

12ss12 and bygo_cris like this.
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hallo IrisaDefiance:) Welcome to the game and to the forum!
    If you want check the Farmerama Guide, I have tried to gather the most important information every newbie needs to know or tries to find.

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi Irisa:) Welcome and hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do:) Feel comfortable asking questions...you will get lots of help from both moderators and other players.
    Happy farming:)

IrisaDefiance, meba091 and bygo_cris like this.
  4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Greetings Irisa! Welcome to the forum and to our farming family!:)

IrisaDefiance and meba091 like this.
  5. IrisaDefiance

Thank you everyone! I have already had one experienced player become a neighbor and answer one of my questions.
    I will check out the Farmerama Guide though.

meba091 and Arielh like this.
  6. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Welcome to the game and forum. I also play another farming game too but this one is the best. I play this game since 2010 and its great.
    Don't worry to much about how this game is working, just ask. Here everybody is great.
    Happy farming ^_^

7. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Welcome Irisa :) Hope you are enjoying your farm. You will find lots of helpful farmers here on the forum.

8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Hello and welcome Irisa, it's wonderful to see another new face! Never feel shy about asking questions, we've all had them, and higher level farmers aren't immune from still needing help, also. Being as we're in the middle of an event, I would offer one piece of advice - don't get too wrapped up about finishing events right away, it will steal all the enjoyment from the game. Instead concentrate on learning and growing, and do what you can/want to do during events, without feeling lesser if you don't finish. That being said, welcome to our farming community, I hope you love it as much as we do!:)

9. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Welcome to the game and the forum Irisa:)

I worn you - it is addictive! Hope you will like it here - and don't hesitate asking questions - everybody here are very helpful and nice people:)

10. IrisaDefiance

Thank you everyone.
    You are right Meba, the game is addictive. I am currently level 14 and just about to level again.

11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Real life? I thought my farm WAS real life???o_O:pxD Welcome to the world of FOCD, Irisa ;), you have plenty of company.xD

12. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Hi Irisa, welcome to our community! :)

IrisaDefiance likes this.
  13. IrisaDefiance

thank you fifi. :)
    I am currently level 49. everyone is right, game is too addictive! :p

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  14. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Welcome Irisa!!! I love Irisa in Defiance:inlove::inlove: I can't get enough of the show!!

15. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Welcome, IrisaDefiance

[​IMG]

You can learn everything one by one. This game cannot be mastered in a day or even in a month. It needs slow & steady playing - just like the hare & tortoise story. Try to acquire one by one. You will do it. You have lot of company here. Welcome.

16. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hello IrisaDefiance
    Welcome, The above posts say it all.
    I hope you are enjoying your farm. Happy Farming !