People are not neighbors

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by LadyViki, Jun 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyViki

LadyViki Someday Author

I wish that the company or you guys organize to do something about people that are not our neighbors or they are not in our friends of list ! We need a "Block person" I am having a bad experience with these people and with a person his nickname is ~edit~, I asked this person to remove me from his list of friends but in stand he is keeping sending me gifts from the decoration tab which I do not want and this time I wrote to the company to block this person from their end. I do not have this person in my list of neighbors and in my list of friends please organize for us to have a block person, I am getting really :mad:

Last edited by moderator: Jun 18, 2021
  2. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Post office ->Block->No more messages.

I’m not sure about the gifts, but they can be treated like dead mice brought by a cat.

Willow, sanddollar15 and Lilaclady like this.
  3. LadyViki

LadyViki Someday Author

how can I do that if they are not in my list of friends ? There is no way to do that

4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Send them a message asking them to please refrain from sending further gifts. If they reply, you can then click the checkbox next to their name in the post office and select "block" down the bottom.

You could also just turn off your notifications so you don't see when they send you something. Out of sight, out of mind. G&T is coming up so if you don't want to use the deco items you can just sell them.

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Here is a thought, maybe this person just does not understand that you don't want any gifts because they speak a different language than you?!:music:

Lilaclady and shellhappybj like this.
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello LadyViki :)

You reported the same concern here, and as your fellow farmers have pointed out, you can graciously accept a gift someone sent, send a message requesting that they do not send any more gifts, turn off gift notifications so it won't see the popup, and consider they may not understand if English is not their primary language.

There is nothing we can do to block a player from sending you a gift, but you are welcome to leave your thoughts in the appropriate feedback or Suggestion threads.

May I assist you further?

7. LadyViki

LadyViki Someday Author

yes this person understands english because when I asked not to send me gifts he sent me a special message with a smile, anyway please organize for us to have a "block person" there is no reason not to do it and there is no excuses, we have our reason so we need a "block person" period, and if it will repeat again this issue I will always report here till you guys do something about it. :mad: P.S. There is no notification on settings of the game to turn off notification for the messages.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

As suggested above, you can block messages from players in the Post Office.

You can turn off gift notifications under your Game Settings.

As you have contacted Support and there is nothing we can do about here in the forum, this thread will be closed. Good luck with your Support inquiry.

Lilaclady and ctindaldavies like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.