slow game and weird fields

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 1msech2006, Jun 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

Game takes forever to load when switching to a different field and wrong back round when crops finally appear. MM crops on Green meadow and MM gift giver field on Main field. I have refreshed over and over again. I have a new computer with Windows 10 and may not be clearing cache properly. Can you help me with that? My browser is Microsoft Edge. I am not using Download Unity client because I cannot see an entire field on screen....bottom of field covered with tool bar so that last few rows of crops are not visible and cannot be harvested. Thank you.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello 1msech2006 :)

Here is the link with instructions on how to clear your browser cache. Cleaning your history cache and cookies regularly will help with display issues.

If you would like to try the Standalone client again, here is the FAQ that details how to zoom your window.

I have cleared your server cache as well.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.