soda compensatin

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Farfoor, Jun 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farfoor

Farfoor Forum Greenhorn

i am 1 soda short because of the servers where down at least give us a soda of each color so i can finish the event i have everything but one green soda to get the last deco

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Farfoor,

There is no compensation of Sodas. You can pay with BB's to open the tile if you choose. The Compensation for the down time was Announced here.

Can I assist you further?

3. Farfoor

Farfoor Forum Greenhorn

150 BB for 1 tile no thanks , u want to force us to pay to finish the event its not my fault your servers where down. six wasted days of my life for nothing just wasted supergrow and suzi for nothing .

4. shooger.sweet

I am sorry you are disappointed and did not finish :( Please leave your feedback in the appropriate thread where we can forward it to the Game Team. You can try to trade for the Deco item next Gift and Trade Event.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. Farfoor

Farfoor Forum Greenhorn

i doubt anybody will give theirs up its not double rewards but thank you anyway and where is the appropriate thread that get forwarded to the game team? thats all thank you

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

You can find the corresponding Feedback thread here.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.