SOS - Day of the Museum

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by joanc123, Sep 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Day of the Museum

4th of September 2020 - 8th of September 2020
    Difficulty: Medium - Hard

If you need help with drops, please post with your farm name. It is easier to Copy / Paste to the IGM in order to add you to the friend list.

FAQ
    Guidelines for using the SOS Event Drop thread
    Strategy thread

• There will be a special event drop:
    Excavation Tools
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Bahamarama plantation only!

* How can I get more drops?

• They can be gifted to/from neighbours and friends, for free as long as it is one of your 5-7 free daily gifts, or for BBs each after. You can receive up to 20 gifts per day.

Please let us know how you get on during the event and especially when the event ends.:)
    Good Luck and Good Fun to all!! :music:

Nala777 likes this.
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

If anyone has an extra drop, I would be most grateful for the help. I have missed an entire day of the event due to Mom being back in the hospital and the hospital's internet not working.

Thank you :)

shellhappybj and ctindaldavies like this.
  3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Oh no, sorry to hear Mum is back in hospital.
    You are at your gift limit at the moment so I will try again in the morning.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  4. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I tried to send you a gift, but for some reason it won't let me gift anyone. I'll keep trying in case it's just a picky trackpad.

ctindaldavies and Cassie101 like this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you to all my friends, neighbors and players whose farm names are new to me. I appreciate all who sent drops and all who tried but not able to. You made the difference and I was able to finish.

zerodegrees and ctindaldavies like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.