Competition Steal the Cookie

Discussion in 'Official Forum Competitions' started by WildCat, Apr 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thanks for the hint MC. I just checked and the cookie is nowhere to be found. I see a trail of hairs and scratches on the wall .. does it really read WildCat was here? Such a misschief.

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Oh no, no no no no. I wasn't yet ;)

But I have to admit, had to take a look and start to sniff the trail already. The final hunt however will start in 5.5 hours ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen and Monsters and Beasts, please enjoy the remaining time of the competition.

3. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Lo, and behold, who's that coming up the yellow brick road?! My, oh, my, it's Max. Faithful hound! And what's he carrying in his mouth? His favorite tennis ball? Upon closer look, it appears to be ....

habalala, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you WildCat, for the fun game us crazy farmers with wild imaginations could play!:music:
    So it looks like Max your faithful little dog has rescued the cookie again, good thing he gets treats or he would be eating the cookie not bringing it back to his owner! So where oh where will the cookie end up this time?????

habalala and 12ss12 like this.
  5. habalala

To find our cookie I suggest everyone to open our cookie jar(s) and see if there's a single one left.
    For some reason mine are all empty..

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. sanddollar15

xDxDxD It is NOT here but it might have been as there are a few crumbs!:p

habalala and 12ss12 like this.
  7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

You are all searching in the wrong place. The cookie was given to me and it is now in the barn of 12ss12 in Farmerama.

sanddollar15 and habalala like this.
  8. MeadowCrossing

Ah, but a WildCat lives in that barn, too! He's eyeing the cookie and wondering why it's being kept in the barn. A barn owl swoops down, grabs the cookie, and flies off into the wild blue yonder....

sanddollar15, 12ss12 and habalala like this.
  9. habalala

@12ss12 This thread isn't meant for gossip and rumours. ;)

I've done a close inspection on your farm and only saw an owl giving a performance in the sky. It's acting was strange. As strange as the original WildCat cookie:

[​IMG]

10. 12ss12

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! You can see the original cookie only if you say the words, "Hail Queen Meba. !"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Cookies ABOVE, they are missing RED... and then they will be... HIFK-logos (finnish IceHockey team), so Cookie is in Finland now in Helsinki :)

12. sanddollar15

Lol "Hail Queen Meba" I hope the cookie is having fun where ever it is!:music:

habalala, MeadowCrossing and 12ss12 like this.
  13. 12ss12

During the Ice Hockey Match of HIFK , the cookie accidently got hit by the Ice Hockey Stick and it flew and landed in Moominvalley and landed on the picnic blanket.
    [​IMG]

I too hope so.

14. MeadowCrossing

Some Hattifatteners just happened to be passing by and spying the cookie, took it along with them to the sea. Where is the cookie sailing next?

12ss12, sanddollar15 and habalala like this.
  15. WildCat

Aand WildCat picked the cookie from Hattifatteners, framed it and hanged The Cookie on the wall of Mod Cave. That cookie had travelled all over the world and space and deserved little rest ;)

Thank you for everyone! This has been very fun competition to read. Winners will be chosen shortly and announced in this thread. Please, stay tuned!

16. WildCat

Once more, thank you for all who participated in this competition.

These became the 10 lucky winners;

sanddollar15 ~ 235 BB

-Päärynä11 ~ 250 Superfeed

teeceebeemee ~ 350 Superdung

MeadowCrossing ~ 200 Suzy's superdung

IpsiDei ~ Harvest helper coupon for 12 hours

asta.neiti ~ Rent-a-Super-Friend

birdiesaunt1951 ~ 3 Crates O' Swinging I

Shimmer ~ 3 Crates O' Swinging II

davidb1yth007 ~ 3 Crates O' Swinging III

sedomances ~ 3 Crates O' Swinging IV

Congratulations to all winners!

@teeceebeemee, @birdiesaunt1951, @Shimmer and @davidb1yth007 please provide us ID-number for the account you wish the reward to be booked. Thank you!

@sanddollar15, @-Päärynä11, @MeadowCrossing, @IpsiDei, @asta.neiti and @sedomances please let us know by tomorrow 26th April 20:00 CEST (UTC +2) in case you wish the reward to be booked on different account than displayed in your signatures. Thank you!

Please post the IDs in this thread. Thank you advance! This competition was very fun to also for Mod Team, thank you for sharing your amazing imaginations with us!

Cheers,
    WildCat

17. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Thank you!
    I love to have on this account :D:inlove::)

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  18. 12ss12

Congrats
    sanddollar15 ~ 235 BB
    -Päärynä11
    teeceebeemee
    MeadowCrossing
    IpsiDei
    asta.neiti
    birdiesaunt1951
    Shimmer
    davidb1yth007
    and
    sedomances

[​IMG]

19. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

This signature ID is ok. Thank you very much.
    Fun quiz. Too bad I didn't have time to participate until the end.

20. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Hey, I won a thing!
    User: --Shimmer-- ID: 48040844
    I had to log in on a browser to get my ID number, by the way, in case anyone can't find theirs in the standalone client.

12ss12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.