Competition Steal the Cookie

Discussion in 'Official Forum Competitions' started by WildCat, Apr 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

While the princess was thinking what to do, the frog got bored and went away. It hid the cookie once aging in the pond.

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Lol Frogs need love too! ha ha ha Anyway, the frog puts the cookie on a lily pad and sits there feeling bad that the Princess did not give him a kiss! Some dragon flies are flying near the pond and spot the cookie on the lily pad and fly in for a closer look!

habalala, MeadowCrossing and 12ss12 like this.
  3. 12ss12

One of the dragonflies saw the frog looking sad and desolated. It felt sorry for the frog. So to lift its spirit, the dragonfly gave it a hug and kissed the frog. The frog too kissed back the dragonfly. And LO ! The frog turned back into a prince and the dragonfly into a princess. Both were under a spell and it was broken by the kisses. Since the cookie was the one which attracted the dragonfly and brought both of them together, the prince and princess took it along with them to the castle.

4. sanddollar15

So with the Prince and Princess happily starting their new life so is the magical cookie about to start a new adventure;)!

habalala, MeadowCrossing and 12ss12 like this.
  5. 12ss12

The New adventures of the One and Only Exclusive Cookie - Part 2 starts

The prince and princess had a daughter. The cookie was given to their daughter as the prince and princess thought the cookie to bring good luck and hoped the cookie will guard their daughter. So they placed it in a tiara and gave it to their daughter. Now the cookie has become a royal cookie.

6. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

The young princess was very wise and kind and loved by all the people in the kingdom. She learned to cook and made many cookies like the one in her tiara. Because her cookie was a magical cookie and brought good luck she wished that the goodness and luck from her cookie would infuse all the cookies she made.

12ss12, habalala and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

I got one and now I feel special. It's almost as if Cookiemonster is in me. I want more ..

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  8. 12ss12

There was a witch in the forest. One day she ate the cookies made by the princess. This is what she thought, "I got one and now I feel special. It's almost as if Cookiemonster is in me. I want more .. " So she decided to steal the tiara with the cookie. Because she thought that was what made the cookies special. She didn't realize that it was the skill of the princess in baking that made the cookie special. So she sent her crows to steal the tiara. Crows love anything shiny, don't they. They snatched the cookie tiara and bought it to the witch's hut in the forest.

sanddollar15 and habalala like this.
  9. habalala

Congrats 12ss12. I think you delivered a cookie at home as on the witch's hut there was a huge sign: Beware WildCat.

I believe I have to make a confession tomorrow.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  10. MeadowCrossing

Ah, but the special goodness infused in the cookie made it repel itself from the witch's hut. It could not stay anywhere there was selfishness or unkindness. The cookie tiara flew away out of the forest and far from the witch's hut and the WildCat. Where does it land?

habalala likes this.
  11. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Where, oh where, could that cookie be?
    Wherever it is, it belongs to Me!
    For I rule over land and sea
    and you cookie hiders will have to flee!
    -.-

Don't you Dare hide it away
    It must be returned today.
    I will have the Final Say
    It will be your darkest day.
    8)
    One cookie to Rule them ALL !

habalala and MeadowCrossing like this.
  12. MeadowCrossing

Ah, but the cookie belongs to no one and everyone. It is the cookie of kindness and goodness that will brighten the darkest day!

habalala and davidb1yth007 like this.
  13. davidb1yth007

I am the Lord of the Cookie!
    Thou shalt tremble in my Path.
    Desist with such ramblings of (eck) "goodness"
    I am the Cookie Known as 'Darth'
    :wuerg:xD:wuerg:>:(

habalala likes this.
  14. sanddollar15

Sounds like "someone" has eaten a rotten cookie lol and is delusional :p and the Original cookie is blowing in the wind, but where will it land?!

habalala likes this.
  15. MeadowCrossing

Ah, poor Darth, a sad cookie is he.
    But the Force of Love, overcomes the Dark.

The cookie crumbled into myriad stars
    Which shined brightly in the sky.
    One fell onto Darth, and like the Grinch,
    The heart of Darth grew three times larger
    And he cried 'forevermore' I shall
    Share all my cookies with everyone!
    :inlove::music::)

16. 12ss12

Ah ! The cookie has shown to the world that there is a good side to the dark side of Darth. He is sharing the cookie with everyone. But we cannot be sure this change will last forever. It might even be a trick. Since Flash Gordon is on another important mission in another part of the galaxy, He-man has come to my assistance with Orko. We did not need the sword of He-man to rescue the cookie from Darth ! Orko did it. He used his magical fingers and rescued the cookie. Now the cookie is on vacation in Eternia under the watchful eyes of Orka.

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. davidb1yth007

Oh, well, I guess my quest
    is over, just like all the rest.
    It irks that 'Goodness' has come off best
    I have failed another test.
    :wuerg:
    My attempt at the dark side of fame
    Ends in a manner - rather tame...
    Maybe my parents are to blame
    'Darth Cookie' isn't a scary name.
    xD

18. 12ss12

xDxDxD How you write such poems !!!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Darth thought he wasn't scary enough to scare away Orka and take back the cookie. So he thought of sending Goliath, the giant to snatch the cookie from Orka. After all Orka was small when compared to Goliath. But he made a mistake. Orka took the help of David and defeated Goliath with just pebbles. Orka gave the cookie to Goliath to show its love and affection. Now the Cookie is no more 'Darth Cookie', it has become 'David's Cookie' and came back to Earth. It is no more cookie with spells but a cookie with poems. A simple ordinary cookie for mankind.

19. habalala

Poeh! I almost forgot to post my confession.

On page 1 of this thread after finding and stealing the cookie from the trolls I introduced myself as Johnny Bond, Agent 005.
    Well, I confess that name is false. Many of you already knew that isn't my name.

In the same message I told I had a sporty car and hide the cookie in it.
    Well, I confess that's not true either. I don't even have a driver license.

I ended the message with a cough and "I think I told you the truth."
    Well, uh, OK I admit .. *blush* .. I knew didn't.

Nobody raised a question about it as in fact I simply kept the cookie on my desk while everyone followed the false lead I gave.
    My apologies for making you chase a cookie that wasn't there. But it was great fun to read and participate!

Hmm, maybe I should become a special agent afterall, an agent nicknamed Coo Ky Mai Star ;)

20. MeadowCrossing

Ah, but have you looked on your desk today? Did you test what you see there to see if it's the original cookie?
    Methinks the table's (er, desk) been turned!

12ss12 and habalala like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.