Competition The Adventure of the Candy Cane

Discussion in 'Official Forum Competitions' started by WildCat, Dec 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Chippy stretched out his paw and just as he was about to grab the candy cane, a long-necked giraffe strolled by under the pine tree. The sparkling candy cane caught its eye and very gently, the giraffe plucked the candy cane from the branch, gave a toss of its head, the candy cane flipped up and hooked around the giraffe's ear. The giraffe thought it looked very stylish and contentedly continued on its way.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

The giraffe got thirsty after the long day and walked over to the Zambezi river to get a drink. As the giraffe dipped his head down to drink, the candy cane slipped forward toward the river water. Luckily, an African Bee Eater flew by and plucked the candy cane out of the air and flew away with it. He thought it would make the perfect gift for his mate since the red and white candy cane matched the stripes under her

MeadowCrossing and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

While the African Bee Eater who was looking for something nice to wrap the present for his loved one, a passing Canada Goose saw the pretty Candy Cane lying in the nest, swooped down and lifted it from the nest but, being so excited at getting the prize, laughed, opening its mouth and dropped the Candy Cane and watched it fall into a Japanese Puzzle Box. The owner quickly closed the box so nobody could grab the precious Candy Cane. (By the way, the owner is me!) xD

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

So what trickery can we use to get that Japanese puzzle box from illy??????????? :music:And then we will have to figure out how to open it!
    I am thinking that for now at least the candy cane is safe, unless illy needs a little peppermint in her hot chocolate!!:oops:

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  5. illy1996

Mmmm I just fancy some peppermint with my hot chocolate, now where did I hid that solution for my Japanese Puzzle Box? Perhaps it is in this box of chocolates ... or maybe ... oh, I can't remember! :cry:

6. sanddollar15

lol illy, I guess the candy cane really IS safe with you.....right now. I would tell you to hide the puzzle box but then you might forget where you hid that too! xDxDxDxDxD

7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Our family loves puzzle boxes so while illy is distracted by chocolate, I send in the Golden Retriever puppy to retrieve :pxDxDxDxD the puzzle box. We open it, take out the candy cane and in order to hide it in plain view, we use it as decoration on the gingerbread house so no one will know which candy cane it is. :p
    [​IMG]

8. illy1996

That's dastardly smart of you Pups! :wuerg:

Well, I will just have to steal your beautiful gingerbread house and, by a process of elimination, check out which one is different from all the rest and then eat the gingerbread house to destroy all evidence!xD

As for the Candy Cane, now I have to find a really good hiding place; I know, up the chimney, it will be safe till Christmas Eve, not forgetting to wrap it up in biodegradable plastic first, of course! :music:

9. MeadowCrossing

Ah, but little did illy realize that there was a trail of crumbs to the chimney! Overnight while the household was tucked warmly in their beds dreaming of candy canes and sugar plums, along came the sparkling cat fairy who spotted the trail of crumbs. Up the chimney she went and with a tap of her wand, transported the candy cane to the Magical Winter Kingdom where the candy cane was placed among all the lovely glowing holiday decorations.
    :inlove:

sanddollar15 likes this.
  10. sanddollar15

Leave it to pnp to send in a cute puppy to rescue the candy cane and the puzzle box and then place it in a candy cane gingerbread house!
    And then along comes illy to eat the evidence and hide the candy cane:oops: but it did not stay hidden for long as MeadowCrossing had a plan of her own! So my plan is to have Frosty go to the Magical Winter Kingdom in search of the sparkling candy cane and once found take it to the North Pole and give it to Santa to keep safe till he delivers it to some lucky child on Christmas eve! So who wants to go steal from Santa!?:music::music:xDxDxD

11. MeadowCrossing

While the candy cane was having many delightful adventures up north, way down south, the young squirrel monkeys were gathered round a campfire listening to their grandparents tell stories of the holiday season. One of these stories was about the sparkling candy cane. This tale, more than all the others, captured the imagination of two youngsters who had a reputation for mischief. They learned the candy cane was in the Magical Winter Kingdom and determined they would take a grand adventure. They sneaked away from the campfire determined to find the candy cane before Frosty. They would take it to Santa!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. BlackCaviar

The Padovana chicken in it's supreme wisdom whispered into the ear of the Shire horse to go to Santa and ask for a favor. Would Santa agree to let him take the Candy Cane on a World tour so that all could see the marvelous treat and bask in it's glory. Santa consented to allow for this sharing of the Candy Cane with all creatures of the planet.

13. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

And so I waited for the cnady cane to reach my part of the world with great eager.

BlackCaviar and MeadowCrossing like this.
  14. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

So Shire horse and Padovana chicken started the Grand World tour. What would be Christmas tour without decorations? The Candy cane got the best place in garland on Shire horses neck. Santa gave also a couple of elves to accompany them.
    First they decided to visit polar bear family living near North Pole.

15. 12ss12

Polar Bear was happy. It asked Santa for the candy cane. But Santa said, 'No. Not yet. There is great tour to be completed. May be later on.' From North Pole, the candy cane then travelled to Siberia with all the procession.

16. sanddollar15

Then Padovana Chicken and Shire Horse with the 2 Elves headed toward Antartica as part of their world tour. They were hoping
    to travel without any snow storms or blizzards getting in the way of their fun adventure!;)

BlackCaviar and MeadowCrossing like this.
  17. 12ss12

While they were passing through India, I snatched the candy cane from the procession. Because of the tropical climate, the tour members were concentrating on how to cope up with the heat and that they were lax. Without knowing their loss they proceede to Australia and from there they planned to go to Antartica. But the candy cane was with me. He he heeee....

18. illy1996

I fly a drone over One-Two's head and low a grappling hook and "fish" the Candy Cane out of her hand and fly it back to me in my secret hideout in the Woods. *Evil Laugh* xDxDxD

19. BlackCaviar

Santa decided to put 12ss12 and illy1996 on his naughty list for stealing the candy cane from the world tour. Then, with his finger on the side of his nose, he used his Santa magic to whisk the Candy Cane away from the hideout in the woods and back to it's world tour in his hopes it would help World Peace this holiday season.

:inlove:

MeadowCrossing and 12ss12 like this.
  20. 12ss12

The world tour group was still in Australia. May be a Kangroo will be able to help me. So I asked the Kangaroo and it snatched the candy cane and hid its pouch.